Texas @ Kansas State Series Thread

TrashMaster G

1 minute ago, Cajun said:

We. Are. Not. Good.

I’d like to get Kennedy and Melendez back and put Todd back on the bench where he belongs. Losing Kennedy has fucking hurt. Would love for him to pull a Payton and come back for his senior year. Him, Campbell, Hodo, Kash and O’Dowd is a pretty good core to build around 

Just now, wood said:

Didn't really matter much in this instance, but why is it so hard for our guys to not run into outs from 2nd base on ground balls hit in front of them?

Consider who coaches 3rd base & you’ll likely have your answer.  

Not exactly the Dalai Lama of baserunning gurus brochacho.

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Don’t do the trick. Would rather smoke a blunt, maybe pop a Xanax and toss a dip in. The champions way of watching baseball on the couch 

Pussy shit.

I smoke the Xanax, chew the blunt, & inject the dip into my eyeball after some time in the VitaMix.

Edited by Cajun
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Consider who coaches 3rd base & you’ll likely have your answer.  

Not exactly the Dalai Lama of baserunning gurus brochacho.

It's just basic shit that my 14-16YOs know though. You're on 2B and a ground ball is hit in front of you, you stay put. It's amazing that these guys can't seem to grasp it.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Cajun said:

Pussy shit.

I smoke the Xanax, chew the blunt, & inject the dip into my eyeball after sone time in the VitaMix.

Shit dude. Wanna hit one of the Air Force or Baylor games with that style pregame? @ztejas can come. Feel bad for him. He doesn’t really have any friends….

Just now, wood said:

It's just basic shit that my 14-16YOs know though. You're on 2B and a ground ball is hit in front of you, you stay put. It's amazing that these guys can't seem to grasp it.

Dumbass coaches who don’t understand basic base running principles can leech that knowledge right out of you given enough time.

Just now, Cajun said:

Dumbass coaches who don’t understand basic base running principles can leech that knowledge right out of you given enough time.

Is Tommy Harmon still alive and can he just be our honorary third base coach? Our base running under him was fuckin crisp

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Shit dude. Wanna hit one of the Air Force or Baylor games with that style pregame? @ztejas can come. Feel bad for him. He doesn’t really have any friends….

I don’t like to share.

Any stripper I’ve met will verify.

Edited by Cajun
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Cajun said:

Go on…

I actually got 6 tickets for the Saturday okie lite game. My lady friend and her kids are supposed to join me but they’re flaky so if/when they flake out, you in? Already offered a spot for @TrashMaster G.  @ztejas has a spot too. Anyone else in if lady friend and kids flake out? Paid $35 a pop for em. $20 and a beer for anyone else that wants to join. Surly discount. 

edit: and how can I forget @Droopy? But yeah that’d be a pretty badass day 

Edited by Fletch
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

I actually got 6 tickets for the Saturday okie lite game. My lady friend and her kids are supposed to join me but they’re flaky so if/when they flake out, you in? Already offered a spot for @TrashMaster G.  @ztejas has a spot too. Anyone else in if lady friend and kids flake out? Paid $35 a pop for em. $20 and a beer for anyone else that wants to join. Surly discount 

Yo tengo interest.

Edited by Cajun
  • Hook 'Em 1