Baylor @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, ClubWhatever said:

Or send him from third on a short fly ball

I love the guy and all but he’s not a DH and if we don’t trust him to slide into home the I mean…..yeah. When Kennedy is back, Campbell in right, Stehly DH and have Todd be late inning pinch hitter 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I love the guy and all but he’s not a DH and if we don’t trust him to slide into home the I mean…..yeah. When Kennedy is back, Campbell in right, Stehly DH and have Todd be late inning pinch hitter 

AT is a pretty good bunter... 😋

2 minutes ago, zlavydra said:

Leadoff man on every inning.

This is a lot more fun than waiting on Payton or Kody to come up and hope to Christ there’s a couple runners on for them. This feels a lot more like the 02-‘10 stretch at the plate. The way it should be 

• Hook 'Em 1

So like seriously can we finally win a fucking golden spikes award this year? The fact Huston, Kieschnick, Jungmann and arguably Payton and Kody don’t have one is Vince and Colt no Heisman level fuckery. Melendez, Faltine, Stehly and Silas should all be candidates IMO. Melendez should win it. He’s on a different planet right now 

Just now, Fletch said:

And I know it’s a little late in the season but I wouldn’t mind Gordon going on Saturdays and Stevens Sundays. Gordon is turning into a fucking stud while moving Stevens to Sunday may take some pressure off the guy

Need to see Gordon going 6 or 7 consistently before I'd make that move.

Just now, zlavydra said:

First 3 of the year, and very good outing against OU. Other than that, horrible to acceptable 

So would you and anyone else here be down with this?

Just now, Fletch said:

And I know it’s a little late in the season but I wouldn’t mind Gordon going on Saturdays and Stevens Sundays. Gordon is turning into a fucking stud while moving Stevens to Sunday may take some pressure off the guy

He’d be a good arm to throw against the 4 seed. At the moment I trust Hansen and Gordon in the winners bracket than Hansen and Stevens. We should light up any 4 seeds pitching so that gives Stevens a cushion there 

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

So would you and anyone else here be down with this?

He’d be a good arm to throw against the 4 seed. At the moment I trust Hansen and Gordon in the winners bracket than Hansen and Stevens. We should light up any 4 seeds pitching so that gives Stevens a cushion there 

Sounds reasonable to me.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, zlavydra said:

Need to see Gordon going 6 or 7 consistently before I'd make that move.

He’s getting there. Just would rather roll the dice with Gordon in the winners bracket than Stevens right now. Still plenty of time for Stevens to find himself though