Jump to content

Houston Baptist @ Texas - 6:30 on LHN


Horny Bull
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

So Witt obviously done for the season and Stevens has now officially lost his starting job. 

Just an amazing season on the mound. 

Truly. Although Tristan can make for a good arm out of the pen with his ability to throw strikes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, zlavydra said:

I hear there's outrage in Houston Baptist nation that we're using a weekend starter in a midweek game.

His blistering 5 ERA is going to be too much for them to handle. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, ztejas said:

So Witt obviously done for the season and Stevens has now officially lost his starting job. 

Just an amazing season on the mound. 

Pretty sure it was just bullpen day for him. Maybe they flip him and Gordon but I doubt he lost his starting job. Who else are they going to throw on the weekend? Morehouse has like 2 starts this season

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

Pretty sure it was just bullpen day for him. Maybe they flip him and Gordon but I doubt he lost his starting job. Who else are they going to throw on the weekend? Morehouse has like 2 starts this season

Stevens hasn’t had a quality start in a month. If he’s not done, Pierce isn’t trying to win games. Morehouse has proved the last 2 Tuesday he deserves a shot on the weekend 

 

WV is slugging .421 in conference. Perfect time to ease in a new weekend arm

Edited by UnhappilyMarried
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, HuntinHorn said:

Can't believe this team has shut us down after the first inning..

We've shut down ourselves. Left em juiced 2 innings in a row. 

Also how classic is Duplantier getting 2 quick outs then walking the next 2 batters.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, UnhappilyMarried said:

Stevens hasn’t had a quality start in a month. If he’s not done, Pierce isn’t trying to win games. Morehouse has proved the last 2 Tuesday he deserves a shot on the weekend 

 

WV is slugging .421 in conference. Perfect time to ease in a new weekend arm

I’m sorry but a 5.2 inning start against UTRGV and  a 2 inning start against Houston Baptist isn’t enough to rush a guy into the Sunday role starting this week. Nevermind the fact that he came out of the pen on Sunday and crapped himself.

  • Hook 'Em 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, UnhappilyMarried said:

Stevens hasn’t had a quality start in a month. If he’s not done, Pierce isn’t trying to win games. Morehouse has proved the last 2 Tuesday he deserves a shot on the weekend 

 

WV is slugging .421 in conference. Perfect time to ease in a new weekend arm

Did you watch Morehouse this weekend?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

I’m sorry but a 5.2 inning start against UTRGV and  a 2 inning start against Houston Baptist isn’t enough to rush a guy into the Sunday role starting this week. Nevermind the fact that he came out of the pen on Sunday and crapped himself.

Crapped himself?  He walked out on the mound and diarrhea'ed all over it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...