Epstein and Maxwell

statsman

I have a friend who is obsessed with this shit. He keeps texting me "Have you heard any new names??!?!?". Dude, I don't give a shit. As soon as people start getting arrested, let me know. Or better yet, don't. 

Ransome says there are tapes of Clinton, Andrew and Branson: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10044209/sarah-ransome-epstein-files-sex-tapes-andrew-clinton-branson/

JEFFREY Epstein victim Sarah Ransome has doubled down on allegations that the convicted paedophile made sex tapes of Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and Richard Branson.

Ransome alleged in the newly released files that the disgraced financier would film her “friend” having sex with each of the high-profile men.

After making the claims in 2016, she then later retracted them.

But today Ransome claimed she was forced to take back the allegations after her family was threatened by Maxwell and "others", but that she stands by them.

The Epstein survivor appeared on Good Morning Britain on Tuesday and said it is "no secret" that the alleged tapes were made.

"There are videos that exist. The people that know they exist I'm sure are very frightened of them being released," she claimed.

When asked about alleged hidden cameras on Epstein's "Paedo Island", Ransome said: "It's no secret that everything was recorded.

"Multiple victims have come forward confirming my account along with others. I have also seen recordings in his office."

And she claimed "In the time that I was with Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, amongst others, regularly enforced that if I ever did come forward, myself and my family would be harmed."

Apparently she is "willing to testify in court" that she has seen CCTV footage allegedly recorded by Epstein showing the high-profile men having sex with her unnamed friend.

Ransome claimed the disgraced financier had kitted out his various luxury properties - including the New York mansion and private island - with "high tech surveillance cameras".

And the Epstein survivor called on the FBI to release hundreds of items of alleged "evidence" she claims they have - an unverified claim.

In 2019 when cops raided Epstein's New York mansion, they found dozens of tapes of girls kept by the disgraced financier.

And Maxwell, once appearing on 60 Minutes, seemed to slip up and admit their existence as she said: "I don't know where they are".

But no tapes have ever emerged publicly, and there is no evidence to support Ransome's claims that such recordings exist.

Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton, Donald Trump and Richard Branson have always strongly denied any wrongdoing over their association with Epstein.

A spokesman for Branson blasted the claims as "baseless and unfounded". 

Trump, who has not been accused of anything until now, branded them as "simply false".

Ransome alleged in the 2015 court papers unsealed on Monday evening that “Epstein was not seen in any of the footage,” as “he was clever like that”.

In the documents a series of emails sent in October 2016 show her retracting the bombshell claims.

Ransome also alleged in the shocking papers that former president Donald Trump had sex with “many girls”, including one of her friends.

And she claimed the friend in the tapes, whose age is not given, allegedly managed to get hold of copies.

The allegations come as part of an ongoing document dump of legal files from Epstein victim Virginia Guiffre's 2015 defamation case against the paedo's alleged "madame" Ghislaine Maxwell.

The 17 unsealed files, containing over 100 newly unsealed pages about Epstein's sex crimes and associates, were the fourth batch since the first release last Wednesday.

Clinton's representative Angel Urena denied to comment on the allegations.

Exhibit A, page four of Monday's files, details a series of emails Ransome sent to columnist Maureen Callahan in 2016 before they were filed under seal with the court.

In the messages, Ransome lays out the bombshell sex tape claims - without presenting evidence - about alleged filming that took place in Epstein’s New York mansion.

"When my friend had sexual intercourse with Clinton, Prince Andrew and Richard Branson, sex tapes were in fact filmed on each separate occasion by Jeffery," she writes in doc marked "confidential".

"Thank God she managed to get a hold of some footage of the filmed sex tapes, which clearly identify the faces of Clinton, Prince Andrew and Branson having sexual intercourse with her.

"Frustratingly enough Epstein was not seen in any of the footage but he was clever like that."

She went on: "After two hours of trying to convince my friend to come forward with me, I eventually managed to persuade her to send me some of the video footage which she kept, implicating all three all men mentioned above.

"I personally can confirm that I have, with my own two eyes, seen the evidence of these sexual acts, which clearly identifies Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, Richard Branson having sexual intercourse with my friend.

"I will be more then willing to swear under oath and testify in court
over these sex tapes.

"It will break your heart into a million tiny pieces Maureen when you watch this footage, and I know that what I watched yesterday, will haunt me for the rest of my life."

Ransome then claimed to have copies of the footage but said she would not share them without the friend's consent.

She writes: "I have backed up the footage on several USB sticks and have securely sent them to various different locations throughout Europe."

Who is Sarah Ransome?

SARAH Ransome was 22 when Jeffrey Epstein began abusing her in 2006 as part of his depraved sexual trafficking ring.

For almost a year she was subjected to abuse at the hands of the disgraced financier and his madame, Ghislaine Maxwell.

In 2017 she filed a suit against the pair, alleging that Maxwell recruited her for the billionaire paedo.

In 2022 Ransome, friends with Epstein's other survivors including Virginia Roberts Guiffre, attended Maxwell's trial for sex trafficking.

She gave a victim statement that said: "I was nothing more than a sex toy with a heartbeat and soul used to entertain Epstein, Maxwell, and others.

"I was caught by Maxwell and company moments before jumping.

"At the time, that extremely risky escape seemed more appealing than being raped one more time."

In a bizarre development, Ransome claims to have sent copies of the footage around Europe as a sort of insurance policy.

"I have backed up the footage on several USB sticks and have securely sent them to various different locations throughout Europe with only one other person close to me, knowing where their locations are, just in case anything happens to me before the footage is released."

"On one visit to the island, the sexual demands, degradation, and humiliation ensued me to try to escape by jumping off a cliff into shark-infested waters.

The court files then include emails sent from Ransome to Callahan, apparently retracting her claims on October 23, 2016.

In one email she writes: "I want to walk away from this…I shouldn't have contacted you and I'm sorry I wasted your time.

"It's not worth coming forward and I will never be heard anyhow and only bad things will happen as a consequence of me going public.

"This will just create pain for my family and I and they have already helped me pick up the pieces once before. I can't ask them to do that again."

Ransome previously said in a victim impact statement that she was left so distressed she once tried jumping off a cliff into shark-infested water on Epstein's private island in the US Virgin Islands.

In a statement on Monday, Richard Branson said: "In a New Yorker report published in 2019, Ransome admitted that she had 'invented' the tapes.

"We can confirm that Sarah Ransome’s claims are baseless and unfounded.”

The newly seen exhibit also includes pictures of Epstein's "Paedo Island" and claims that Google founder Sergey Brin had visited with his fiancée Anne Wojcicki.

Convicted sex trafficker Maxwell is seen lounging at the Caribbean home - despite her previously claiming she was not there around that time.

Images show Epstein on a quad bike, while another picture shows the billionaire chatting to a man previously identified as Lord Mandelson.

Mandelson was the right-hand man to then Prime Minister Tony Blair in his Labour administration in the 1990s before being handed a peerage.

Other photos show groups of women on the island in 2006 as well as Maxwell in the home.

The files were part of a 2015 lawsuit filed by Virginia Roberts Giuffre against Epstein's madam Ghislaine Maxwell.

Previous court docs have revealed major allegations against the billionaire financier's pals, including Prince Andrew.

Details of the lurid sex allegations made against convicted paedophile Epstein and Maxwell are frequent, as are shocking claims about Andrew.

They include his alleged involvement in an "underage orgy" while staying on Epstein's private island and a claim that he groped a woman’s breast with a puppet while she sat in his lap like “Santa”.

And they claim an unnamed Jane Doe - understood to be his widely known accuser Virginia Giuffre - was "forced" by convicted sex offender Epstein to "have sexual relations" with the Duke.

Bill Clinton, Michael Jackson, Stephen Hawking and Donald Trump are among the many high-profile figures also named in the documents, which include previous testimony by Maxwell and Giuffre.

• Hook 'Em 1

There are literally a hundred thousand child rapists sitting in prison right now thinking, "Oh, so all I had to do was claim 'Well, Bill Clinton did it too', and I woulda not been convicted?"  

We are all adults here.  We all know what Donald Trump and Bill Clinton did.  Let's get to the fun part.  

They're both very charming.  They've both had sex with underage girls.  They both should be sentenced to death.  I am proud to say I never voted for either of them.  But only one molested his own daughter.  to be fair though, Chelsea had a really nice ass the last time I saw her in Austin.