Epstein and Maxwell

statsman

Assuming Rodgers made up that info or read it from some conspiracy website, I hope that Kimmel does sue him for 10s of millions. And I would include McAfee's show as a co-defendant, if he didn't immediately push back on it.

Just because a show is styled as dudes just talking to each other like they were at a bar together, it doesn't resolve them of responsibility. 

I imagine ESPN/Disney is talking to McAfee about watching what he says.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

Think about a what a weird simulation we are living in.  Nobody is surprised that Clinton and Trump probably fucked teenagers.  Not violently, but certainly not with the girl's gleeful willingness and probably pumped full of booze or drugs.  But we're all argumentatively anticipating what C-list celebrities may shockingly disappoint us by also being on said list.  

Reminds of that scene in "Airplane II: The Sequel", when the guy is sitting next to the priest.  And he says, "I have to confess, I cheated on my wife.  There were these two young girls at work that I had affairs with.  And I got them both pregnant.  And I had to steal money from the company to pay for their abortions, and..."  He sneezes, and the priest says, "Bless you."  And the man bows in humility and says, "Oh thank you Father, thank you!"  

We're just a country of like, "Yeah, of course Clinton and Trump fuck 17 years old out of wedlock.................but all is forgiven if we boycott Jimmy Kimmel's show!"  I'm sure that's why Epstein killed himself, he didn't want people to know Larry the Cable Guy was on his plane once...

• Like 1

Is this list only people (rich or famous) who participated in potentially illegal behavior, or some who just had acquaintance level interactions with Epstein? I assume that some people had interactions with Epstein and didn't understand his past, or current activities. I'm neither rich nor famous but I don't know the backgrounds of many people that I know. Or I only know what they've told me.

3 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Is this list only people (rich or famous) who participated in potentially illegal behavior, or some who just had acquaintance level interactions with Epstein? I assume that some people had interactions with Epstein and didn't understand his past, or current activities. I'm neither rich nor famous but I don't know the backgrounds of many people that I know. Or I only know what they've told me.

I don't know how often you fly private, but typically people who are only minor acquaintances do not merit a PJ invite.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

I don't know how often you fly private, but typically people who are only minor acquaintances do not merit a PJ invite.

I don't know if this is true or not, especially when Epstein was collecting politicians and academic people. And those are both groups who earn private jet money but they associate those who do. 

26 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

People whose names are expected to surface this week aren’t likely to face prosecution, criminal defense attorney Janet Johnson told NewsNation.

“These names were actually kept secret because the judge found that because they did not do anything wrong, here wasn’t any reason at that point to release them and embarrass them,” Johnson said.

This isn’t just going to be a list of names,” she said. “It’s going to be a dump of hundreds and hundreds of pages, including deposition transcripts.”

Still, those who continued to associate with Epstein after he was accused of sexual abuse could face public backlash.

“Once he was a known sex offender, people who ignored it should not have done so and I think that there will be an outcry about that,” Johnson said.

Couple of SCOTUS names would be interesting even if a judge felt they did nothing wrong.

2 hours ago, Blotto said:

Aaron Rodgers is a fucking tool. The only thing that could have made his injury more amusing to me is if he tripped coming out of the tunnel pregame and ripped his achilles before the season even started. 

He really really should've just stuck with, Hey! Hey! DISCOUNT DAWBLECHECK!!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

“These names were actually kept secret because the judge those at the top investigating the allegations were quite possibly involved or have close relations with those directly involved and, after being put in charge of the investigation, found that they did not do anything wrong

42 minutes ago, Hal Finney said:

Don't expect anything exciting. This was all mopped up long ago. I don't believe authorities ever searched the island, or were slow to do so. That is where the juicy stuff probably was.

i expect lots of excitement--from the over-reactions. should be fun.

i mean, it's one thing to be associated with epstein "in passing".  i suppose that can be explained and written off.

it's quite another thing to remain in similar circles with epstein and routinely surface in his life and business.

i don't know about you, but i'd have some explaining to do if my name was associated with a pederast.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Shaggy3.0 said:

i don't know about you, but i'd have some explaining to do if my name was associated with a pederast.

Try this one simple trick to avoid explaining yourself!

*run for president of the united states

• Like 2

Just now, MrBig said:

I think people will be shocked about Matt Groening being on this list if they haven’t heard about it already. 

Akbar + Jeff were named as accomplices.  

Yeah, I had a friend and business associate who got a divorce.  And one of the reasons cited in the settlement was that his name was leaked on that mistress dating app data drop several years back.  And the judge actually took it into account.  and it was for having a consenting affair with another adult.  I would think being just associated with the sexual enslavement of underage girls offshore should kinda hold more weight than that.  I've flown with some pretty shady assholes, but you get on a plane with guys you know fuck kids...say you've got to use the restroom back in the FBO and get the fuck off that aircraft.  I mean, adultery, drugs, tax fraud, etc.  I guess that's how they afford the plane.  But helping people fuck kids...even if you just heard about the guy across the aisle engaged in that kinda shit....you get the fuck off that bird.  But I know, it's 2024 in the simulation.  We'll explain it away as "Harmless private jet talk, just guy banter.  Hey buddy, what do you think of the NASDAQ record this week?  Nice of Epstein to give us a ride in his plane, beats Spirit Airlines, amirite?  You did what to a 16 year old last time?" 

I wonder how many didn't even know it was Epstein's plane?  He often wasn't on the plane with a lot of the passengers  and he seemed to lend it out to big wigs the same way BMD's do for athletic departments doing coaching searches.  If someone was tagging along with other big wigs on the plane and the destination wasn't to Pedo Island or his sex dungeon in NY, I'd probably give them benefit of the doubt.  

• Hook 'Em 1

We've got threads on here devoted to people with their own planes so I don't know all the ins-and-outs.  But unless it's a private air-strip, and I mean private like on your own land in the middle of nowhere with sealed flight plans...any FBO I've ever used or heard about still collects your name.  And at the top of that sheet is the owner (albeit sometimes a vague company name) of the aircraft.  Even if it isn't, no sane person ever gets on a private plane and isn't remotely curious as to who the equipment belongs to.  You may not know every single other passenger on it, but no reasonable adult who has made it far enough in life to fly privately wouldn't stop to discretely ask the person who invited them, "Wanted to ask you quietly, whose bird is this?"  If even just to thank that person next time you see them or whatever.  I get nobody wants to be the dork taking a selfie by the tail number to then google it later.  But even the biggest swinging dicks will privately inquire either with the FBO staff or the captain or flight host about the plane and/or destination.  People with that much to lose don't just give up that kinda blind trust.  

9 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

I wonder how many didn't even know it was Epstein's plane?  He often wasn't on the plane with a lot of the passengers  and he seemed to lend it out to big wigs the same way BMD's do for athletic departments doing coaching searches.  If someone was tagging along with other big wigs on the plane and the destination wasn't to Pedo Island or his sex dungeon in NY, I'd probably give them benefit of the doubt.  

Didn't he also have a ranch in northern New Mexico? If so, add that destination to the list. Is that kind of information going to be available, i.e., if Epstein was also on the flight, along with information about the destination?

I wonder, for all those eagerly awaiting the release, what exactly will you do about it? I know the answer somewhat depends on who's on it, but the question remains. If it's an entertainer/athlete, are you going to stop watching their shows/listening to their music/watching their games? If it's a politician, are you going to stop voting for them? If it's a big business person, are you going to stop consuming their products?

Should the focus of our ire be primarily on those who rode the plane after the 2005-2006 timeframe when the first allegations came out because that's when it became public knowledge? Or should we also condemn those prior to then, knowing that shit obviously happened "because of the implication"?

Just curious if we have a consensus on any or all of the above while we're waiting.

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Assuming Rodgers made up that info or read it from some conspiracy website, I hope that Kimmel does sue him for 10s of millions. And I would include McAfee's show as a co-defendant, if he didn't immediately push back on it.

Just because a show is styled as dudes just talking to each other like they were at a bar together, it doesn't resolve them of responsibility. 

I imagine ESPN/Disney is talking to McAfee about watching what he says.

Ya think? McAfee already released a half-assed apology of sorts, but because he's a fucking potato it probably wasn't the apology the Disney brass were looking for. 

What Rodgers said wasn't simply a case of  "disagreeing with someone's opinion" you dumb fuck. You're not on barstool any longer, so you might wanna learn how that "talkin shit" stuff works. Or don't. 

Edited by Blotto
  • Hook 'Em 5

17 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Ya think? McAfee already released a half-assed apology of sorts, but because he's a fucking potato it probably wasn't the apology the Disney brass were looking for. 

What Rodgers said wasn't simply a case of  "disagreeing with someone's opinion" you dumb fuck. You're not on barstool any longer, so you might wanna learn how that "talkin shit" stuff works. Or don't. 

I gotta pretty good feeling they are going to regret giving Mcafee that deal.  He just strikes me as the kind of guy that becomes yesterday's news and host extremely quickly.  

Then again, Jim Cramer still has a show, so what do I know.  

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Blotto said:

ESPN pays Rodgers a seven figure amount to appear weekly on Pat McAfee’s show on top of the $85M they’re paying McAfee. I’m sure they’re thrilled he’s trashing one of their other stars in the Disney family.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, CooterBrown said:

Everyone knows who's plane they are flying on.  Like I said above, PJ invites are not handed out willy-nilly.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Dude gives off a vibe like if Guy Fieri and Joe Rogan had a baby. 

“Dudes being bros” sports talk is so braindead. “Just bros talking shit and calling people pedos!”

He's a symptom of the downfall of our society

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

I don't know this McAfee guy an all.  First I've ever seen a clip of his show.  But based on his mannerisms/body language, I think his hands like the way cocaine smells 

That clip showed him in his best light. He usually wears a wifebeater. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

We are simply a generation away from 

image.gif.a0d1f4698da8afd4d74fc1802b69c45e.gif

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Dude gives off a vibe like if Guy Fieri and Joe Rogan had a baby. 

“Dudes being bros” sports talk is so braindead. “Just bros talking shit and calling people pedos!”

Exactly the type of douchebag I'd love to see slammed with a defamation suit.  They need the lesson.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, MrBig said:

Servers are overloaded and nobody can get the docs to load. They should’ve released the names like the NFL draft instead.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4355835/giuffre-v-maxwell/

With the first pick in the 2024 name shaming list..... Jaime Dimon (no idea if that is true or not, but seeing as though half the financial world is going to be implicated..)

36 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Lulz. 1300+ documents? For the "do your own research" crew, thats gonna cut into their FoxNews time. Well for those that can read, anyway.

not really.  use an LLM or chatgpt to parse all the pdfs.  will have info in minutes.

3 hours ago, MrBig said:

ESPN pays Rodgers a seven figure amount to appear weekly on Pat McAfee’s show on top of the $85M they’re paying McAfee. I’m sure they’re thrilled he’s trashing one of their other stars in the Disney family.

No they don't. ESPN pays McAfee, or more accurately his the production company he owns, $17M per year for the rights to his show. McAfee pays to produce the show out of that money, including the appearance fees he pays certain guests, including Rodgers.

I don't understand this dump. I have seen the flight logs on reddit already several days ago. Two ex presidents are on the logs multiple times. We know they are involved with a known pedo. Does this move the pizza gate crowd meter at all? Of course not. We are in the time of the simulation where people will ignore one pedo bc its the pedo they identify with. I have seen this before with a certain belief system billions believe in. Fuck this shit.

Edited by HOOKEM4
ousux
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Rage+1 1

8 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

I don't understand this dump. I have seen the flight logs on reddit already several days ago. Two ex presidents are on the logs multiple times. We know they are involved with a known pedo. Does this move the pizza gate crowd meter at all? Of course not. We are in the time of the simulation where people will ignore one pedo bc it’s the pedo they identify with. I have seen this before with a certain belief system billions believe in. Fuck this shit.

Which Presidents are on it?  Because the obvious one I thought, evidently isn’t on the list according to what I’m seeing..  

10 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

I don't understand this dump. I have seen the flight logs on reddit already several days ago. Two ex presidents are on the logs multiple times. We know they are involved with a known pedo. Does this move the pizza gate crowd meter at all? Of course not. We are in the time of the simulation where people will ignore one pedo bc its the pedo they identify with. I have seen this before with a certain belief system billions believe in. Fuck this shit.

Deposition materials with more content and context. Too much shit for anyone to read through. Filtering out the little nuggets should take some time. But some are easier than others to search. Shocking news, I know.