Epstein and Maxwell

statsman

Just now, Brisketexan said:

Yeah....I'm going to sort of disagree with you there.  Certainly in the circle he ran in, it was pretty well known that Epstein was into young girls and the like for a long damned time.  Shit, read the Trump quote about him.  It's a bad choice to choose to closely associate with someone like that.

End up at the same big NYC party where Epstein is also a guest?  It's a small world, relatively speaking - that shit happens.

Take a ride with him on his private jet?  Naaah, I don't closely associate with folks with his kind of reputation.

Take a ride with him on his private jet to his island?  HELL naaah, I don't closely associate with folks with his kind of reputation.

Anyone getting on Epstein's plane in the last 20 years knew who he was, and what his reputation was.  I suspect that most of them just thought "we're in that upper crust, we don't ever have to answer for shit, there are no consequences for people like us."  Which they were right about for a long, long, long time.

That was my question, was that a known reputation going back that far, I guess it was. Why did it take so long to hit the fan and lock him the fuck up?

44 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I don't equate being horny with being a pedo, so gonna need more than a flight log to see Slick Willy that way (notwithstanding that the CR media has already made up its mind). Is there more to this that I'm missing (probably so which is why I ask) because outside of Dershowitz, this release seems pretty benign. 

spacer.png

i wont get full CR.

draw your own conclusions.  

but tapes do exist.  

Edited by Shaggy3.0

3 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

In case everyone has forgotten the law 

underage girls cannot give consent. By law, it is rape. 

And to drive the point home, this is also the law in the U.S. Virgin Islands.  They weren't flying somewhere to avoid it.

8 minutes ago, Hal Finney said:

Not sure if serious, but it's known that Ghislaine's dad was a longtime Mossad operative. From wiki, 

Six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence services attended Maxwell's funeral in Israel, while Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir eulogised him and stated: "He has done more for Israel than can today be told."

Ghislaine did not fall far from the tree.

I'm guessing this has all been covered here before.

I am serious. You are a fucking kook. Quite spreading dipshittery outside the Crypto thread. 

OMG, Mossad Operatives attended a former Mossad Operatives funeral? NO FUCKING WAY? 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, 'stache said:

Why did it take so long to hit the fan and lock him the fuck up?

Ummmm....have you heard of the words "powerful" and "connected?"  Those sorts of folks are generally protected from the kind of consequences that seem obvious to folks like you and me.  Always have been.

See, e.g., Harvey Weinstein -- for fuck's sake, his sexual abuse and assault proclivities were an open joke for DECADES before he ever faced any consequences.  Like, literally OPEN -- actors would make cracks about it on awards shows....no consequences.  Reporters would put together stories....they'd be threatened or the publisher bought off.  This is how it goes for people with the kind of power and money you and I won't ever sniff.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

so this is a deep fake?  Can't find any articles to that effect

No, it's not.

24 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

In 1991 no less.

Do you think there's any relevance to her father being prominent spy?

20 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Connect the dots. Long game bro. Invest in Crypto. Shadow Government bro 

I find your level of naivete fascinating. We're like polar opposites. Unless it's all an act.

11 hours ago, NaTeWHO said:

GC9iTNmWUAASxlV?format=jpg&name=mediumYes-That-Is-Awesome-Dart-in-Neck-Old-Sch

Can I ask where you got this screenshot? Hovering over it shows it's taken from Twitter, but I can't find the original sourcing.

Or should I take it that it's a joke?

Edited by bolverk
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Ummmm....have you heard of the words "powerful" and "connected?"  Those sorts of folks are generally protected from the kind of consequences that seem obvious to folks like you and me.  Always have been.

See, e.g., Harvey Weinstein -- for fuck's sake, his sexual abuse and assault proclivities were an open joke for DECADES before he ever faced any consequences.  Like, literally OPEN -- actors would make cracks about it on awards shows....no consequences.  Reporters would put together stories....they'd be threatened or the publisher bought off.  This is how it goes for people with the kind of power and money you and I won't ever sniff.

I mentioned in the Cloak Room (because that is really where most, if not all, of the posts in this thread should be) that on Epstein's legal team when the sweetheart deal with former Secretary of Labor, Alex Acosta, (at the time of the agreement, Acosta was if you all remember the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida), in addition to Dershowitz was the late Ken Starr. That agreement granted immunity to Epstein along with four named co-conspirators and any un-named potential co-conspirators. This agreement was, as you know, later ruled illegal due to the Crime Victims' Rights Act. So, Ken Starr and Dershowitz did what they seem to do best: act in the best interest of their client. Former Bush (junior) envoy Jay Lefkowitz was the head of the team IIRC and the one who followed up the handshake agreement with an email (oops). To his death, Starr defended his actions in the 2008 case. Anyone surprised by that?

It's the same old rich guys sitting on the edge of the pool laughing while the rest of humanity circles the drain.

• Hook 'Em 2

35 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Can I ask where you got this screenshot? Hovering over it shows it's taken from Twitter, but I can't find the original sourcing.

Or should I take it that it's a joke?

I can't remember. Some thread on another forum.

I can't speak to it's veracity, but it made me chuckle, so I shared.

1 minute ago, NaTeWHO said:

I can't remember. Some thread on another forum.

I can't speak to it's veracity, but it made me chuckle, so I shared.

Gotcha. It's hilarious as shit, but I just wanted to know if it's actually true.

@bolverk Try this link: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/stephen-hawking-epstein-island-orgy-allegations

You have to scroll down a ways but it's there. Here's the text explanation, the pic/meme is on the website

While the email showing Epstein talking to Ghislaine Maxwell was real, a fake document began to circulate which alleged that a deposition took place and showed that Hawking had a preference for watching naked midgets attempt to solve math equations on chalkboards that were too high for them. This fake document, re-uploaded by X user @nakfourium[5] spread and created another rash of memes to be made specifically about Hawking and midgets (shown below).

• Hook 'Em 2

14 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Gotcha. It's hilarious as shit, but I just wanted to know if it's actually true.

No there's nothing true about it. Just shit-stirrers and conspiracy theorists running amok, ignoring reality while claiming insight to a grand conspiracy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

@bolverk Try this link: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/stephen-hawking-epstein-island-orgy-allegations

You have to scroll down a ways but it's there. Here's the text explanation, the pic/meme is on the website

2 minutes ago, Chopper said:

No there's nothing true about it. Just shit-stirrers and conspiracy theorists running amok, ignoring reality while claiming insight to a grand conspiracy.

Just now, Blotto said:

I don't want to take the fun out of this board, because the humor is a huge element that keeps me coming back. I also don't want to get caught up in spreading bullshit, so thanks, y'all, for clearing that up. 

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, bolverk said:

When I read it, I imagined Hawking's robot voice giving out all of those instructions. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

so this is a deep fake?  Can't find any articles to that effect

Clearly Amy Robach is the best reporter in the world and no other reporter could get the story besides her. She taught Ronan Farrow everything he knows.

2 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I  work under the assumption that the majority of what I read online related to this story is likely bullshit. The background on Epstein is crazy in that its one grand conspiracy theory that everyone can find something within to push out for their own agenda. Usually a conspiracy theory has two opposing factions ("its true" vs. "its bullshit"), but in this case it seems more like people want to pick and choose which parts are fabricated and which are true. Everyone believes parts of the story, just not the same parts. 

Its quite likely that some of Epstein's many acquaintances took part in his  crimes. Its very unlikely, imo, that the entirety or even the majority of his many  acquaintances took part in his crimes. But I'm 100% certain that everyone whose name shows up in those 1300 documents will probably be accused of some heinous shit by somebody, because that's what the internet does. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

The Hawking bit:

1) entirely untrue.

2) really fucking funny.

I mean, REALLY funny.  Makes you wish it was true.

That is some old school Mad Magazine, late 80’s-early 90’s SNL style comedy. 

Hilarious. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, 956 Worldwide said:

There’s some real oatmeal brained shit on this thread. I really like the theory that when Mossad or the SVR go to recruit new agents, their go-to is “child of a well-known spy and criminal.” 

Do you believe that Epstein was an intelligence asset?

6 hours ago, 'stache said:

I want so bad for the Stephen Hawking's thing to be true. Please be true.

6 hours ago, bolverk said:

5 hours ago, bolverk said:

I also don't want to get caught up in spreading bullshit

Old Man What GIF by Amazon Prime Video

5 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

There’s some real oatmeal brained shit on this thread. I really like the theory that when Mossad or the SVR go to recruit new agents, their go-to is “child of a well-known spy and criminal.” 

5 hours ago, Hal Finney said:

Do you believe that Epstein was an intelligence asset?

Lulz. This fucking guy. 

Edit: wait, are you the guy from Georgetown I met at the Ontario hotel bar last summer that was a flat earther?

Edited by Biff Tannen
  • Haha 1