Epstein and Maxwell

statsman

7 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

Now find what came out about trump and the total number of flights. You are all about fair and balanced I know. Both are deplorable humans. Shocking news, I know.

You seem wound tight. 

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Deposition materials with more content and context. Too much shit for anyone to read through. Filtering out the little nuggets should take some time. But some are easier than others to search. Shocking news, I know. 

What a shocking and novel revelation that, for the first time ever, some guy hypothesized that Bill Clinton is a perv. 

Just now, HOOKEM4 said:

That's what you took from that comment? You seem to not care about kids being abused by your idol. I think I know who to not leave my kids around. 

Is Clinton your dad or something? WTF. 

You can find the twitter folks running searches on "trump" pretty easy, with just a few seconds of effort.  

13 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

So the Kimmel stuff comes from his relationship with Epstein’s private chef, and not the flight logs?  

The Kimmel stuff, as best as I can follow, comes from Rogers acting like the douchebag cause he was butthurt over a few different Kimmel bits where AR was the target of the joke. That's all it was.

Edited by Anastasis
  • Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Why are you being triggered and whining on two threads is a better question?

I’m not triggered. I don’t give a shit about Clinton one way or the other. I just call out stupid shit when I see it and, thanks to your inane decision to post the same stupid shit to two separate threads, I had the opportunity to point and laugh at you in #boththreads

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

The Kimmel stuff, as best as I can follow, comes from Rogers acting like the douchebag cause he was butthurt over a few different Kimmel bits where AR was the target of the joke. That's all it was.

Aaron Rodgers is a thin skinned douchebag.

https://www.si.com/college/texas/football/aaron-rodgers-horns-down-texas-longhorns-college-football-playoff-florida-state-seminoles

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj5hZnY3MKDAxXPFFkFHUnUDoUQFnoECDEQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2004%2F12%2F07%2Fsports%2Fncaafootball%2Ftexas-talks-a-better-game-than-cal-plays.html&usg=AOvVaw0wMHU71aruqL-NAgzp0v06&opi=89978449

Texas Coach Mack Brown urged coaches and the news media to vote the Longhorns above Cal, a move that Bears quarterback Aaron Rodgers called classless on Sunday.

But the lobbying seemed to work, as No. 6 Texas closed 23 points on No. 4 Cal in the Associated Press new media poll and the fifth-ranked Longhorns closed 43 points on the fourth-ranked Bears in the USA Today/ESPN coaches poll. That was enough to push Texas .0129 points ahead of Cal in the B.C.S. standing after being .0013 points behind.

Nine of the 65 voters in the A.P. poll moved Texas ahead of Cal in the past week, and three of them were from Texas. Keith Whitmire of The Dallas Morning News was one of them, and he said Cal's 10-point victory over Southern Mississippi was not impressive enough.

And we all remember Texas Tech beating Aaron Rodgers and Cal in the Holiday Bowl while Texas beat Michigan in the Rose Bowl.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, BrickHorn said:

I’m not triggered. 

Triggered with a measure of unhinged.

Hayden said he was going to start suspending people that didn't post links or evidence on that other thread, so I posted that same tweet there to justify my prior one, which was clearly a in jest.

Have a fucking gummy or something and relax. Jesus. 

14 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Hayden said he was going to start suspending people that didn't post links or evidence

…so you posted hearsay. And you clearly don’t recognize the disconnect. 

Edited by BrickHorn

1 minute ago, BrickHorn said:

…so you posted hearsay. And you surely don’t even recognize the disconnect. 

LOL, fucking lawyers. Jesus. Talk about finding a strange hill to have a seizure on.

It's one of the first quotes being circulated out of the deposition document dump. Of course Clinton was going to be one of the first keywords searched, and there's the hit. Take a breath. It will be ok.     

• Hook 'Em 1

Yet Clinton has thus far been held much more accountable for boning an aide and lying about it under oath (accountability I supported) than Trump ever has for…any of the laundry list of his malfeasance (you know, petty shit like trying to overthrow the government and install himself as dictator for life, which he still wants to do). Both sides indeed.
The left needs to stop defending Bill. For realz.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

LOL, fucking lawyers. Jesus. Talk about finding a strange hill to have a seizure on.

It's one of the first quotes being circulated out of the deposition document dump. Of course Clinton was going to be one of the first keywords searched, and there's the hit. Take a breath. It will be ok.     

ADdW5J.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

The sex and who's on the list is a fuckton more interesting than the political finger-pointing.

Get on with it for crisesake.

Edited by slorch

2 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Feels like a nothing burger. We already know Trump and Clinton are in the documents. Whomever is holding up the story is just making it worse for themselves. 

From what I've skimmed, there wasn't anything damning on either of them. Forbes has a quick summary of the same that I looked at. Derschowitz seems to be one who should be sweating.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2024/01/03/first-epstein-names-unsealed-here-are-the-biggest-takeaways/?sh=4bf35b30161b

In case you're out of free views for Forbes (free link): https://archive.is/PiNhs

Link to what I view: https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/24253239/1324-epstein-documents-943-pages.pdf

Reddit has a thread of people going through it: 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, safe sex said:

How the fuck do you know?

All rape, even statutory rape, is violent by definition.  To reveal that Trump was committing aggravated sexual assault on minors will cause 35% of American’s brains to lock up.  Soon enough, they’ll come to terms with the fact that he likely coerced underage girls to perform sexual acts with him or for him.  You can’t break believers in one move; it has to be gradual in order for it to work.  They’re all going to pay and pay dearly.  When adults finally accept they’ve been led by violent child abusers, they either lash out on others.  Not good.  Or they take it out on themselves.  That’s where people like me come in. 

10 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

At the risk of triggering another seizure by brick for crossposting, here is the text excerpt referencing this scum bag. 

Yeah, there's not a lot in there on others, from what I can tell at this point. Dersh needs to be publicly crucified.

From the Forbes article, there's more to come though:

WHAT TO WATCH FOR
It’s unclear how long it will take for all of the unsealed names and documents to be made public. Two people whose names are sealed are appealing to keep their names hidden, including a person described as “Doe 110,” an individual whose “name and association with Epstein has been widely publicized by the media.” Their appeal remains pending. Another person in the case, identified only as “Doe 107,” had already been fighting to keep her name sealed, arguing she “faces a risk of physical harm in her country of residence.” The judge has asked Doe 107—who was not listed as part of the names to be unsealed—to provide additional information to support her case by Jan. 22.

WHAT WE DON’T KNOW
Who else the unsealed names will include, or what the unredacted documents will say. The full list of unsealed names is believed to include victims, associates and employees of Epstein, which could involve more high-profile names in addition to the ones released Wednesday. The court filing listing the names to be unsealed notes most of the people have already had their association with Epstein publicly reported in the media or in court, and while there is the possibility of explosive claims coming out about high-profile figures, Preska noted the information involving many of the listed people that will be unsealed is “not salacious.”

TANGENT
Several names will remain sealed in the case. Those associates, referred to in court filings as “J. Doe,” include multiple alleged victims whose allegations have not been made public, with the court ruling their privacy interests outweigh the public interest in their names being unsealed. Others whose names remain sealed include someone who was mistakenly identified and characterized as an “alleged perpetrator” in a photograph and two people described by the court as “classic outsider, peripheral to the events at issue.” The Herald has said it will appeal the decision to keep those names hidden.

KEY BACKGROUND
Giuffre sued Maxwell in 2015, accusing the Epstein associate of “wrongfully subject[ing] Giuffre to public ridicule, contempt and disgrace” by trying to discredit the alleged victim’s claims about Epstein and painting her as a “liar.” Though the lawsuit was settled in 2017, the Herald has spent the ensuing years fighting for information in the case to be unsealed, and the latest list of names follow a spate of other documents being unsealed in the case, revealing new claims of sexual abuse; that former President Donald Trump appeared on Epstein’s flight logs; and Giuffre testifying Clinton visited Epstein’s private island, which he denies. Epstein, who died in prison in 2019, allegedly abused upwards of 100 victims between 2002 and 2018, and the financier has been linked to a number of high-profile figures, including billionaires Bill Gates and Glenn Dubin and Noam Chomsky, though they have not been accused of any wrongdoing. Maxwell was sentenced to 20 years in prison in 2022 for aiding in Epstein’s abuse and conspiring with him to sexually abuse minors. Giuffre separately sued Prince Andrew for sexual abuse, which was settled out of court.

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

Yeah, there's not a lot in there on others, from what I can tell at this point. Dersh needs to be publicly crucified.

From the Forbes article, there's more to come though:

WHAT TO WATCH FOR
It’s unclear how long it will take for all of the unsealed names and documents to be made public. Two people whose names are sealed are appealing to keep their names hidden, including a person described as “Doe 110,” an individual whose “name and association with Epstein has been widely publicized by the media.” Their appeal remains pending. Another person in the case, identified only as “Doe 107,” had already been fighting to keep her name sealed, arguing she “faces a risk of physical harm in her country of residence.” The judge has asked Doe 107—who was not listed as part of the names to be unsealed—to provide additional information to support her case by Jan. 22.

WHAT WE DON’T KNOW
Who else the unsealed names will include, or what the unredacted documents will say. The full list of unsealed names is believed to include victims, associates and employees of Epstein, which could involve more high-profile names in addition to the ones released Wednesday. The court filing listing the names to be unsealed notes most of the people have already had their association with Epstein publicly reported in the media or in court, and while there is the possibility of explosive claims coming out about high-profile figures, Preska noted the information involving many of the listed people that will be unsealed is “not salacious.”

TANGENT
Several names will remain sealed in the case. Those associates, referred to in court filings as “J. Doe,” include multiple alleged victims whose allegations have not been made public, with the court ruling their privacy interests outweigh the public interest in their names being unsealed. Others whose names remain sealed include someone who was mistakenly identified and characterized as an “alleged perpetrator” in a photograph and two people described by the court as “classic outsider, peripheral to the events at issue.” The Herald has said it will appeal the decision to keep those names hidden.

KEY BACKGROUND
Giuffre sued Maxwell in 2015, accusing the Epstein associate of “wrongfully subject[ing] Giuffre to public ridicule, contempt and disgrace” by trying to discredit the alleged victim’s claims about Epstein and painting her as a “liar.” Though the lawsuit was settled in 2017, the Herald has spent the ensuing years fighting for information in the case to be unsealed, and the latest list of names follow a spate of other documents being unsealed in the case, revealing new claims of sexual abuse; that former President Donald Trump appeared on Epstein’s flight logs; and Giuffre testifying Clinton visited Epstein’s private island, which he denies. Epstein, who died in prison in 2019, allegedly abused upwards of 100 victims between 2002 and 2018, and the financier has been linked to a number of high-profile figures, including billionaires Bill Gates and Glenn Dubin and Noam Chomsky, though they have not been accused of any wrongdoing. Maxwell was sentenced to 20 years in prison in 2022 for aiding in Epstein’s abuse and conspiring with him to sexually abuse minors. Giuffre separately sued Prince Andrew for sexual abuse, which was settled out of court.

Guesses only. 

110 is Gates? Seems missing so far based the things I have seen fly by. Who is 107?

25 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Guesses only. 

110 is Gates? Seems missing so far based the things I have seen fly by. Who is 107?

There's an unnamed senator from Maine in there whose name has been redacted - referred to as "he" in some of the Q&A, so 110 might be "him".

(Not sure why there's a strike-thru on the latter part of my previous post. Editing won't let me fix it.)

I haven't follow any of the details.

Do we know what the people who went with Epstein knew - that women were having sex - that underage women were having sex - that the sex wasn't always consensual - that some of the women were not even close to being of proper age?

--if all this was known then everyone who went there should have been thrown in jail.

Is it possible and is it likely or unlikely that it was more like a strip club where you knew some of the women probably weren't of age and you knew some stuff was happening upstairs?

--this makes them more scummy than criminals who are a danger to society.

--I think that if it falls into this bucket, many of us are reluctant to cast stones because we have been to a strip club before and many have taken their girlfriends or their wives into a strip club either overtly or just happenstance like while walking down Bourbon Street.

Edited by Bevo

so going to Epstein Island is OK if you didn't believe the obvious truth?

I say fuck that.  Those folks are no better than the dipshit assistant coach who walked out of the lockeroom/ shower when boys were getting Sanduskied.

Rationalizing it or even denial is not an excuse for not acting.  There's also a very deliberate mindset in even travelling to a place like that.  There's a (legal) reason you go to Vegas.  There's obvious reasons to go visit Epstein Island.

Edited by slorch

8 hours ago, Anastasis said:

At the risk of triggering another seizure by brick for crossposting, here is the text excerpt referencing this scum bag. 

Dershowitz has always been a smarmy little know it all shit who probably never got to fuck anything besides his own fist until he started running around with Epstein. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

That would certainly explain the rushed efforts to lower the age of consent/marriage in many states as of late.  

also, anybody remember this comic from the 90’s/00’s.  I can’t find him online or remember his name.  He wasn’t memorable but had one CC or HBO special.  And it always stuck with me, his impression of Stephen Hawking’s automated voice talking dirty, “Suck my dick.  Suck it, bitch.”  To hear in my head after this news reveal just makes me crack up.  

anyway, as predicted the mental gymnastics here are fun to watch.  
-sure he associated with Epstein in New York.  They were discussing high finance 

-sure he flew on Epstein’s plane.  It happened to be going to the same place on the same day anyway, so save on fuel/carbon footprint?

-sure some of those trips filed flight plans to Jeff’s island, but he stayed downstairs and just networked and enjoyed the views. 

-sure some underage girls remember vividly seeing him there with Jeff and others but it was only because in awe of such a famous person.  

1 hour ago, Bevo said:

I haven't follow any of the details.

Do we know what the people who went with Epstein knew - that women were having sex - that underage women were having sex - that the sex wasn't always consensual - that some of the women were not even close to being of proper age?

--if all this was known then everyone who went there should have been thrown in jail.

Is it possible and is it likely or unlikely that it was more like a strip club where you knew some of the women probably weren't of age and you knew some stuff was happening upstairs?

--this makes them more scummy than criminals who are a danger to society.

--I think that if it falls into this bucket, many of us are reluctant to cast stones because we have been to a strip club before and many have taken their girlfriends or their wives into a strip club either overtly or just happenstance like while walking down Bourbon Street.

44 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

i do find interesting the behavior of many on X to rationalize grown men associating with epstein.

yet, the only person behind bars for this sick episode is female.

time for the dudes to take punishment.

You forget the part where this guy was an intelligence operative/asset for years involved in the blackmail of influential public figures. Nothing will happen to the participants. Then the leverage is lost.

It's becoming pretty clear to me this is standard operating procedure in the higher levels of power. 

Let's say you hear a certain senator has a hidden proclivity for boys instead of girls. Maybe you hook him up with congressional aide in one of the chambers of Congress on an ongoing basis. Then you have good info on him and he will loudly pronounce his support for any and all military adventures that he is asked to support no matter how hawkish. Hypothetically of course.

I knew nothing about Epstein until it hit the fan a few years ago. My sense is that he liked having rich and powerful friends. I never got the sense that all of them shared his pedo lifestyle. Was it well known all the way back while he was schmoozing the rich and famous? The Dershowitz stuff is about as serious as I've seen, he needs to fucking fry. I don't equate being horny with being a pedo, so gonna need more than a flight log to see Slick Willy that way (notwithstanding that the CR media has already made up its mind). Is there more to this that I'm missing (probably so which is why I ask) because outside of Dershowitz, this release seems pretty benign. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I never got the sense that all of them shared his pedo lifestyle.

26 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I don't equate being horny with being a pedo, so gonna need more than a flight log to see Slick Willy that way (notwithstanding that the CR media has already made up its mind).

Are you serious, Clark? 

Why else does one hang out with a pedophile, if sex is the objective?

If you're rich and/or famous getting laid is never a big issue. Getting freaky with an island or a penthouse full of underage/borderline girls would be a unique experience though.

2 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Crazy.gif.57dd7fff28d22322c4d38d57ba0669ee.gif

Not sure if serious, but it's known that Ghislaine's dad was a longtime Mossad operative. From wiki, 

Six serving and former heads of Israeli intelligence services attended Maxwell's funeral in Israel, while Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir eulogised him and stated: "He has done more for Israel than can today be told."

Ghislaine did not fall far from the tree.

I'm guessing this has all been covered here before.

• Fuck You 2

35 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I knew nothing about Epstein until it hit the fan a few years ago. My sense is that he liked having rich and powerful friends. I never got the sense that all of them shared his pedo lifestyle. Was it well known all the way back while he was schmoozing the rich and famous? The Dershowitz stuff is about as serious as I've seen, he needs to fucking fry. I don't equate being horny with being a pedo, so gonna need more than a flight log to see Slick Willy that way (notwithstanding that the CR media has already made up its mind). Is there more to this that I'm missing (probably so which is why I ask) because outside of Dershowitz, this release seems pretty benign. 

Yeah....I'm going to sort of disagree with you there.  Certainly in the circle he ran in, it was pretty well known that Epstein was into young girls and the like for a long damned time.  Shit, read the Trump quote about him.  It's a bad choice to choose to closely associate with someone like that.

End up at the same big NYC party where Epstein is also a guest?  It's a small world, relatively speaking - that shit happens.

Take a ride with him on his private jet?  Naaah, I don't closely associate with folks with his kind of reputation.

Take a ride with him on his private jet to his island?  HELL naaah, I don't closely associate with folks with his kind of reputation.

Anyone getting on Epstein's plane in the last 20 years knew who he was, and what his reputation was.  I suspect that most of them just thought "we're in that upper crust, we don't ever have to answer for shit, there are no consequences for people like us."  Which they were right about for a long, long, long time.

• Hook 'Em 3