Austin FC

Bottlecap

Just now, Chips O'Toole said:

I think she had to add another minute of stoppage time in stoppage time due to the two DC guys fouling each other and rolling around for a while. 

She doesn't "have" to do anything. I did think she did a good job - just thought that was quite a bit of added time. 

6 hours ago, gsoda3 said:

4/10.  extra credit given for pictures.  

It's exactly the type of dorky, shitty blog post you'd expect someone that travels to DC for an MLS game to make. 

I do think it's a funny story. I'm not sure it needed that many words behind it. 

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

It's exactly the type of dorky, shitty blog post you'd expect someone that travels to DC for an MLS game to make. 

I do think it's a funny story. I'm not sure it needed that many words behind it. 

new surly motto

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, ztejas said:

With a rubber chicken in tow as a mascot to a group of mostly grown ass men. I try not to be a downer but damn the supporters groups never stop sucking themselves off for their own performances. Team support > performative fandom.

But yeah, big win. Let's see what SAFC has tonight.