Taco Bell’s new menu items: Boiling water and firearms.

Deej

A $1 million lawsuit was filed on July 13, 2022, after two customers claimed the restaurant manager of a Taco Bell in Dallas poured boiling water on them.

According to both firms, after the initial incident, more footage shows another employee handling a firearm.

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas/texas-taco-bell-worker-poured-boiling-water-on-customers-lawsuit/

2 hours ago, Dutchrudder said:

Why would a firearm be a problem? This is Texas, you can open carry almost anywhere you want now, and defend yourself from whoever poses a threat. If I worked at a Taco Bell after-hours, I probably would carry all the time too.  

I'm guessing Taco Bell has a policy about carrying at work.

1 hour ago, Cornpop said:

At first I read the title as ":boiling water and fireass." It seemed to check out

They should've considered using projectile diarrhea as a defense mechanism. Throw up a squid cloud and run the opposite direction. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Surly Bevo said:

I like how this video bleeped out all the cuss words but had no issue with the hanging titty.

reminds me of the PG ratings of the late 70s, early 80s.  totally cool to have a naked pair of tittys (as long as its not a love-scene) in a PG movie. Even an occasional  curseword was OK (Non-Fuck),

You just couldnt say GD, dammit or hell,  but it was totally cool to drop an N bomb or 6 in a movie. 

airplane, airplane 2, 16 candles, Logans Run, Splash, The Graduate, Romeo & Juliet (which I watched in 9th grade english class).

there were a lot of them (this list includes PG-13 for some reason) This list just keeps going on. lots of PG movies

28 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

If Americans would stop being so damn hung up on criminalizing nudity fewer of their kids wouldn't be the sexual deviants and rapists they are. 

You might want to consider adding the word adult in front of nudity. I don't want Chris Hansen showing up at your house