Bachelor/Bachelorette/Paradise Catch-All

C-Man

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

Upon seeing Hannah B's performance on live TV last night, I wonder if producers were all:

She is unbelievably awful at talking.  She can't translate her emotions into any words that make sense.  That seems like it's kind of important for the role she is about to play.   I'm kind of dreading this next season.  I don't think she's very attractive.  She's dumber than a rock.  She can't figure out how words work.   Her personality is shit, unless you're into pageant girls who can only regurgitate responses that have been fed to her.  I'd like to say I won't watch it, but my wife will want to so I'm probably doomed to watching it as well.  

4 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

She is unbelievably awful at talking.  She can't translate her emotions into any words that make sense.  That seems like it's kind of important for the role she is about to play.   I'm kind of dreading this next season.  I don't think she's very attractive.  She's dumber than a rock.  She can't figure out how words work.   Her personality is shit, unless you're into pageant girls who can only regurgitate responses that have been fed to her.  I'd like to say I won't watch it, but my wife will want to so I'm probably doomed to watching it as well.  

And her fallback when she doesn't know what to say -- and that's OFTEN -- is to say "Roll Tide!"

SDHS.png

1 hour ago, Go Pokes said:

You forgot to mention that she gave a rose to a rapping aggy.  And I'll be watching just to see the trainwreck.

Edited by Beau Vine

I hadn't noticed before, but I was shocked at how emotionally immature Cassie came across.  She has turned into Hannah B with spitting out complete sentences.  I felt like I was watching a 14-yo girl talk to Colton.  Except for the titties, because those titties ain't 14.  

Which baffles me since she grew up in pageants.

3 minutes ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

Which baffles me since she grew up in pageants.

Have you forgotten Cait Upton?

But you know what? Bama Hannah is worse because at least Upton didnt completely freeze. She filled up the space with gibberish while on stage. Hannah couldn't fill up space while sitting in a hot tub.

So did anyone think after watching the morning after scene with Colton and Taysha (don't know how to spell her name) that maybe he got a BJ?  There was definitely some nut related innuendo in their convo about the food they were eating.

Paradise is the best Bachelor formula IMO.  It is far more enjoyable than the other three Bachelor franchises (that I know of) put together.  The season with Chad the roid raging realtor from Oklahoma was gold.

1 hour ago, ajax said:

Have you forgotten Cait Upton?

But you know what? Bama Hannah is worse because at least Upton didnt completely freeze. She filled up the space with gibberish while on stage. Hannah couldn't fill up space while sitting in a hot tub.

Ummm that's not cait upton

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

That regurgitation factor came through so clearly when they turned her loose on stage and she kept saying she had no idea what to do/how to stand/where to stand/what to say

having a 26 year old bachelor and a 24 year old bachelorette is a fantastic recipe for good bip.  the cast should be mostly 23-28 year olds who are there to stir the pot and cause trouble - especially for some of the older retreads.

girls may sit around in the final 10 discussing who's gonna be the next bachelorette, but i guarantee you some of these dudes are priming themselves to pounce on some of the non-hannah b losers from this season in mexico.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bluto said:

That regurgitation factor came through so clearly when they turned her loose on stage and she kept saying she had no idea what to do/how to stand/where to stand/what to say

Yeah that's when it became uncomfortable to watch.  When she was talking to Harrison at the beginning and knew what questions were coming, she was almost not an idiot.  But once they cut her loose and she was on her own, she has no idea how to formulate a coherent sentence.  I made a joke that I think she is autistic.  I feel like I owe the entire spectrum an apology.  

they were wise to show the footage of her getting the nod via facetime.  it made her likable to women who didn't like her during the season.

she'll get coached, and she'll get better, and she'll still come off like an idiot some of the time.  she won't be boring, which is good.  i think she comes off authentic (even if it's authentically idiotic).  i'd rather watch her than becca and some of the other 2019 options.  hannah g would've been a snoozefest.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

they were wise to show the footage of her getting the nod via facetime.  it made her likable to women who didn't like her during the season.

she'll get coached, and she'll get better, and she'll still come off like an idiot some of the time.  she won't be boring, which is good.  i think she comes off authentic (even if it's authentically idiotic).  i'd rather watch her than becca and some of the other 2019 options.  hannah g would've been a snoozefest.

Gauging from online reaction, the chicks love her. They're like "she's ell oh ell, so random" and "she's a big dork, like ME!"

Just hope they have some dudes that can bring the lulz. The rappin aggy was a good start. Fucking Colton was hateable.

And I would like to see both Hannah G and the fake Australian accent chick in paradise but they both need to really pick it up in the personality department.

25 minutes ago, ajax said:

I got confused. I thought guy in twitter drama was the rappin aggy but it's someone else. But I think they got rid of the twitter dude.

20fqlx1.jpg

Seriously, they found some funny shit on the dude.

raafxj.jpg

i completely missed the dating/hookup app phase, but i bet that's pretty tame* (or at least guilt on both sides) compared to what you'd find on most any guy in the field of 30.

*referring to the one conversation above, not the continual appearance of harassing he's been doing to multiple gals apparently

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

“The Bachelorette” fans can enjoy a “Bachelorette Reunion” on May 6 at 8 p.m. ET, Hannah Brown's newest season on May 13 at 8 p.m. ET and the return of “Bachelor in Paradise” on July 29 at 8 p.m. ET; the new crime drama “Reef Break” premieres on June 20 at 10 p.m. ET; game shows “Celebrity Family Feud” returns June 9 ...Apr 10, 2019

fyi.

https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/tv-news-roundup-bachelorette-bachelor-in-paradise-1203185762/

1 hour ago, spystud13 said:

Okay. 

nope, not ok, and i agree.  it's retarded.

i know they say "i'm dating 20 people at the same time argghhhh" but come the fuck on.  none of these people are your "exes".

even the winner and final four have spent less time alone with the main person than you would usually spend in real life before you'd have the "dtr" talk.

so dumb.  and no, i didn't watch last night.  glad to hear it was bad.

Stern had been talking about that Cameo website where you have “celebs” make a personalize video for a fee. Thought it would be something different, so I paid Colton to make a video for the wife for her birthday. She thought it was pretty funny.

On 5/7/2019 at 12:27 PM, henrygandorf said:

nope, not ok, and i agree.  it's retarded.

i know they say "i'm dating 20 people at the same time argghhhh" but come the fuck on.  none of these people are your "exes".

even the winner and final four have spent less time alone with the main person than you would usually spend in real life before you'd have the "dtr" talk.

so dumb.  and no, i didn't watch last night.  glad to hear it was bad.

It was a joke. sorry my sarcasm font wasn't on. 

1 hour ago, JimmyHoffa said:

It was a joke. sorry my sarcasm font wasn't on. 

my response wasn't directed at you, it was towards what spystud pointed out, and how the contestants actually act.  they say stuff like that and it annoys me every time.

bip - serious business!

• Like 1

Hannah B’s premiere was tonight. Douchebag aggy Cam (ABC, Always Be Cam), who had a Rose already, was as big of a tool as he’s been. Did another rap. Some dude came on despite maybe having a GF back home. It was pointed out by Demi and another chick from Colton’s season. She booted him. Luke got first impression rose. He seems like he sucks too. “Roll Tide” uttered at least a half dozen times.

12 hours ago, C-Man said:

Hannah B’s premiere was tonight. Douchebag aggy Cam (ABC, Always Be Cam), who had a Rose already, was as big of a tool as he’s been. Did another rap. Some dude came on despite maybe having a GF back home. It was pointed out by Demi and another chick from Colton’s season. She booted him. Luke got first impression rose. He seems like he sucks too. “Roll Tide” uttered at least a half dozen times.

Did it look like in the previews that the aggy has some problems with the other guys in the house?  I hope that's the case.  There's nothing about that guy that fits the usual stereotype of "guy everybody hates".  He doesn't seem luke an overly aggressive Alpha like they usually are.  He's an aggy over the age of 21 so you know he's ready to get married.  So "there for the wrong reasons" doesn't seem to fit.  I guess he could be a devious back stabbing schemer, but he's an aggy and I doubt he possesses the mental faculties to be devious.  If he is "guy everyone hates", I'm thinking it's because these guys are getting their first taste of aggy.  

One more thing.  Did you notice that all three guys that did stupid shit at the initial meeting got the boot?  Please let Hannah be the trendsetter that puts an end to this stupid practice of riding in on horses, wearing an animal costume, shipping yourself in a box, etc.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

One more thing.  Did you notice that all three guys that did stupid shit at the initial meeting got the boot?  Please let Hannah be the trendsetter that puts an end to this stupid practice of riding in on horses, wearing an animal costume, shipping yourself in a box, etc.  

Your point is noted and I agree, but the guy who got the first impression rose jumped on the top of the limo and growled at Hannah, so maybe let's tap the brakes a bit on the trendsetter talk.

• Haha 1