Bachelor/Bachelorette/Paradise Catch-All

C-Man

19 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

They went on more than one vacation together

He introduced her to his parents

They exchanged I love you's

That seems like more than a fling.  

Jed said he didn't have a girlfriend, but he knew a girl that would be shocked and pissed off if she heard him say that.

11 hours ago, royiv said:

The problem there is he knew what he signed up for. It’s fine to feel that way, but don’t go on The Bachelor or Bachelorette if that’s going to be a deal breaker for you. It’s not like this show is a new concept or known to be the pinnacle of fundamental Christianity.

Yeah, but if you get real actual feelings of love and commitment that's all out the window.

Side note, the pilot dude plows her out four times and she dumps him?   He must be a horrible lay.

11 hours ago, royiv said:

The problem there is he knew what he signed up for. It’s fine to feel that way, but don’t go on The Bachelor or Bachelorette if that’s going to be a deal breaker for you. It’s not like this show is a new concept or known to be the pinnacle of fundamental Christianity.

This is correct, but pokoloco has a good point too.  We didn't witness everything that was said among the final 4 guys and Hanna, but there was enough "love at first sight" talk and other comments by Hanna that would lead a guy to believe she wasn't fucking a guy (did she fuck Tyler as well?) and then discuss possibly making lifetime plans with another guy one or two days later.  Luke was a douchebag in the way he handled it and the way he interacted with the other guys.  He should have told Hanna that he's not being judgmental and she has the right to do what she wants with her body, but that if she's fucked other guys--especially in the last couple of days--that he's out.  And then he should have politely and respectfully left.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, HouTex said:

This is correct, but pokoloco has a good point too.  We didn't witness everything that was said among the final 4 guys and Hanna, but there was enough "love at first sight" talk and other comments by Hanna that would lead a guy to believe she wasn't fucking a guy (did she fuck Tyler as well?) and then discuss possibly making lifetime plans with another guy one or two days later.  Luke was a douchebag in the way he handled it and the way he interacted with the other guys.  He should have told Hanna that he's not being judgmental and she has the right to do what she wants with her body, but that if she's fucked other guys--especially in the last couple of days--that he's out.  And then he should have politely and respectfully left.

Agreed. Luke was indeed a douche and handled it all wrong. But I think it's safe to say that producers really got the best of him and talked him into making awful decisions. I have no doubt that he and many cases before him that someone says this is what I am going to say/do when asked by producers who then say "why don't you say/do this instead", "that is how you really feel" "She will love that" etc. 

I by no means am saying that he isn't at fault for going along with things that probably weren't in his best interest but it happens all the time. 

I think people forget that they spend 24/7 with a producer that basically sole job is to befriend the contestant, earn their trust, so they can manipulate the living hell out of them to make a good TV show. Sure that doesn't happen for every contestant but you can damn sure it happens to a lot of the people that make it further along in the show because the lead's producer is explaining away a ton of red flags that in a normal circumstance you wouldn't overlook. 

Hannah was basically the show's perfect lead. Someone they could talk into doing whatever they wanted. 

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

I hope Bibiana, Annalise and Nicole aren’t all there at the start. They can be a beating.

is annaliese the one that fell in love like 6x last year?

i may have to go back and reread that part of the thread.

she's a nightmare but that makes her awesome.  insecurity is my favorite bip character trait.

i may have to go back and reread that part of the thread.
she's a nightmare but that makes her awesome.  insecurity is my favorite bip character trait.

Yes. She was the one who is in her 30’s and in HIGH desperation mode to be loved and compete with these 20’s something girls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pages 3-5 cover last season of bip.  here were my thoughts on annaliese:

annaliese's moves, in order:

1. fall super hard for some dude

2. after one conversation, say out loud, "i think the strongest couples here, are...me and (new guy), then list the actual couples that she doesn't see being as strong as her 15 minute relationship"

3. get completely blindsided (in her mind)

4. repeat step 1 once a new guy wanders in

different post:

so, annaliese.  you can spot her crazy from two towns over.  kamil (her 3rd obsession) decides to go on a date, and she's like, "yeah, i'm totally fine, i'm gonna have a fun day."  and then literally like 10 minutes later, starts losing her fucking shit.  even jordan was like, "i hope he comes back to her, because paradise cannot handle what she's gonna turn into if she gets rejected."  she's building their relationship up in her head in such a way (after what, 9 days?) that there's no way he can deliver it to her.  she wants him down on one knee at the end of this.  good lord, man.

i have a feeling the producers went to him, and they're like, "hey dude, we know you're not as into it, but you need to give her the rose, because our insurance cannot cover what this may do to her if you don't."

51 minutes ago, Mac8111 said:

Yes. She was the one who is in her 30’s and in HIGH desperation mode to be loved and compete with these 20’s something girls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What he said. We'll get the usual "woe is me" crying BS on why nobody picks her from Bibiana at some point, I'm sure. That's her Bachelor persona.

2 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

I went to refresh my memory and she's the one who looked like it was going to end with Kamil the final day and they went to the fantasy suite at the last minute. On the Reunion Show several months later -- a week for us, I guess -- she's going on about being in love with Kamil and how they're progressing toward an engagement when he basically dumped her on the stage.

Yeah, she batshit crazy. Looks like her tits are even bigger this year. 

And Clay Harbor, nice dude, can get jacked all he wants, but he still sounds like Kermit the Frog, so not sure how much sexy he’ll be bringing to the ladies of Paradise.

And Wells better get some big tips at the bar to pay for that several hundred $K engagement ring he “bought” last month (yeah, I know she paid for it with her Modern Family money, but it’s all about the fantasy).

On 8/5/2019 at 9:50 PM, royiv said:

The producers are straight up trolling Blake.

On 8/6/2019 at 7:23 AM, Lat22 said:

They are and it’s awesome. Poor Blake. Wandering the earth looking for love. He bangs Kristina one night and Catelyn the next. Tough life.

Don't forget he "hung out" with Tayshia the first night. So three different girls all on Paradise in 3 straight days. (pretty sure nothing happened with Tayshia)

Oh and a week or two before BIP started filming he spent a weekend in Alabama with Hannah G. which is why their "connection" seemed to be a little out of left field. 

Dude is playing a game that only worked in the 90's pre social media and cellphones. 

39 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Don't forget he "hung out" with Tayshia the first night. So three different girls all on Paradise in 3 straight days. (pretty sure nothing happened with Tayshia)

Oh and a week or two before BIP started filming he spent a weekend in Alabama with Hannah G. which is why their "connection" seemed to be a little out of left field. 

Dude is playing a game that only worked in the 90's pre social media and cellphones. 

It’s getting better. He just dropped a trove of txt messages that show Caelynn was all in and in fact pretty damn aggressive about sexing him up. 

No idea why if he had all these he just didn’t tell her ass to stand down at BIP. 

Edited by BrazilHorn

Damn, Caelynn is a fucking trainwreck.  

"I'm not going to talk about Blake any more."

<Continues to talk about Blake for the next 10 minutes.> 

She seems to live for personal conflict and drama.

Kristina is a complete babe, but she seems to have no brain or personality.  

Also, when did being single and hooking up with different girls on back-to-back night become an unforgivable sin?  Shit, I've done that back in the day, even with very little game.  

41 minutes ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

Problem is he is too much of a dork to do it well. Wife commented that he wouldn’t be getting any attention from women without being on TV.

Must be nice to peak out on national TV.

Also filed under "must be nice," Chris is in a fantastic spot to be invited back.  Older dude among a fresh and much younger cast, been around a few times before and is already wary of Annaliese, but didn't have to offer much more than eye contact to pull her in.

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Also, when did being single and hooking up with different girls on back-to-back night become an unforgivable sin?  Shit, I've done that back in the day, even with very little game.  

It's not it's usually just smart to make sure the two women don't know each other and for sure aren't friends and won't be going on the same TV show as you in the near future.

49 minutes ago, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

Problem is he is too much of a dork to do it well. Wife commented that he wouldn’t be getting any attention from women without being on TV.

100%  this. He doesn't understand this and can't process this because he is stuck in the "nice guy not on TV" roll. He is in over his head.

20 minutes ago, Gravy Train said:

Must be nice to peak out on national TV.

Also filed under "must be nice," Chris is in a fantastic spot to be invited back.  Older dude among a fresh and much younger cast, been around a few times before and is already wary of Annaliese, but didn't have to offer much more than eye contact to pull her in.

I was surprised to see he's only 32 since he's been around so damn long. His appearances pre-date my regular watching of any of this shit and I've been on it since the second BiP.

39 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

I tell you I’m shocked, SHOCKED, that Annaliese can’t seem to find a man.

Also, poor Dylan should just come out of the closet and give Colton a call. NTTAWWT.

She was already crazy throw in the "in my 30's without a man" and that turns her up to 11 on the crazy scale. She of course tries to latch onto anything and everything but her lack of self awareness of this fact turns all the potential guys away. 

I'm sure she also has 2 or 3 cats as well. 

Dylan starting off with Hannah is like UTSA getting a commit from a 5-star QB in the summer.  He should appreciate the attention and understand that there's no way it's lasting through national signing day.  

Also, Caelynn slumming for Cam made me happy.  They deserve each other.

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

Dylan starting off with Hannah is like UTSA getting a commit from a 5-star QB in the summer.  He should appreciate the attention and understand that there's no way it's lasting through national signing day.  

Also, Caelynn slumming for Cam made me happy.  They deserve each other.

Yeah that was an odd feeling.  I'm watching that and I'm actually rooting for him.  Or maybe I was rooting against Caelynn.  

3 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Yeah that was an odd feeling.  I'm watching that and I'm actually rooting for him.  Or maybe I was rooting against Caelynn.  

Pretty sure she's just latching onto him to make sure she gets a rose.  She'll drop him like a hot plate after the rose ceremony.  Hopefully he cries and complains like she would.  

2 hours ago, spystud13 said:

^ Didn’t you just start watching on Demi’s season too? 

No, I am an OG. My wife and I have been watching from the second season I think then quit for several years/seasons and now we just catch it here and there. Some seasons more than others. 

The show is great for my wife to see how good she really has it or something like that......

Edited by JimmyHoffa