Champions League 2022-2023

sidis

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

They keep saying that this is trending Inter but they still have to get a shot on frame. As long as it's tied City has the advantage. 

Inter is dictating the play. They really just want to smash and grab this one. Until City scores they have a chance. 

That is a garbage call. There was no foul by city. 

Just now, Captain Ron said:

Inter is dictating the play. They really just want to smash and grab this one. Until City scores they have a chance. 

I understand. But you still need the smash. Obviously Inter has a chance but until they're leading I like City better. That's all I'm saying. 

Now... if they can get it to pens? 

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I understand. But you still need the smash. Obviously Inter has a chance but until they're leading I like City better. That's all I'm saying. 

Now... if they can get it to pens? 

So much for that.

and I was going to say the last 5-10 minutes City is dictating play. If they get it right, they would convert (they did). 

It was a tight angle and like I said Onana played it perfectly. Foden either has to square it perfectly to the left or push it just enough to the right (which I'm not sure was there with the defender on his right). It would have been a tremendous finish. 

Edited by ztejas

10 minutes ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

City’s triumph rings hollow without a Carabao Cup win.

thank Saints (the soon to be long forgotten Saints)

image.png.d9741711531f50f4fc3430c510ec8e82.png

Congrats to City/ Huckleberry.

Edited by yoladu

12 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

But if you are against billions in oil money buying success you should probably stop supporting the University of Texas and its teams. 

I don't think the oil coming out of the ground is the issue people have with City. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ztejas said:

I don't think the oil coming out of the ground is the issue people have with City. 

33 minutes ago, Speedtrucker said:

Oil Money finally wins….

Meh, only took billions to figure it out

I can only read what is written. I'm not some sort of wizard like Guardiola or a healthy KDB.

• Haha 1