Washington Commanders @ Dallas Cowboys -- 10.2.22

Patrick Bateman

Yeah it’s 4th down territory but 4th and 15 is dicey.

But hell, this their last chance imo. They don’t win if they don’t get a TD here most likely.

Micah quickly becoming my favorite cowboy in history   He commands so much everyone else gets to feast

Facts. I’ve even seen people saying “he’s been quiet the last 2 weeks” and I’m like…yeah, you see the other guys? He’s why.

Pass rush and Diggs. Nice.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Nothing more poetic than a shitty vet like Wentz being punked by a rook who rarely plays, lol. I'm sure Wentz will fail upwards again by the end of the season.

1 minute ago, Horn80 said:

Does the 3 star flag patch on Washington’s uniforms mean anything?

DC Flag. They honestly should have featured it more prominently with the rebrand. It's one of few things that can be considered uniting among DC residents.

Carson Wentz fucking sucks.

What really sucks are the front offices in Indy and dc to sign this piece of shit who single handedly killed the colts going to postseason.

My eagle fan friends in Philly hate him and we’re glad to see him go. He and his wife got involved with a culty minister and all he cared about was his free food truck and foundation.
  • Hook 'Em 2