Will America recover?

Michael Knight

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

Barely surviving ny area loser. Who can’t afford to live in the good part.  

Sick burn bro. Im surviving pretty damn well and enjoying life. Never fearful.  Where do you think the good part is?  Upper east side? Financial district? Both boring as shit, to be honest. Better lifestyle in Bk.  You'd be terrified of the whole damn city though. How could you even ride the subway without your little gun since they dont segregate it?  Uber?  Have you ever been in a vehicle with a minority?

I do not think America has any chance to recover.  I think this is clear to anyone who has any brains.  I. Mean. Any. Brains. At. All.  I will spell out the reasons, even though they are clear for anyone who is dedicated to FACTS AND LOGIC, but half of the country is dedicated to nothing but worshiping their orange Cheeto demi-god and do not care about facts and logic.  Believe me, I’ve tried and tried and tried and now I just DON’T GIVE A DAMN anymore like I’ve been saying for the last thousand posts on this site but you can’t hear because of all the hate jammed in your ears. But reasons you demand and so reasons you will get because I am a man of facts and logic and reasons and undefined rationality.  

1. RACISM

The country is filled with racists and is achieving unprecedented levels of racism like never seen before.  I know firsthand.   I am man of the people and I will fight for the people every day against the heartless evils bastards that want to shit all over them.  The people, the true good and honest people, they come into my office every day with their faces covered in soot and they speak to me with the voice of the downtrodden.  I will fight for those people on this very message board until my bones ache.

But those people have no chance because of white evangelicals.  You think slavery and Jim crow were bad?  That was a walk in the park compared to today.  The Trumpkins wouldn’t even allow for slavery if they had their way.  Slavery is much too kind for them. They would gas everyone who is not a straight white evangelical Christian male.  They would make Hitler look like a tenderhearted bitch. 

2. Our president was born privileged.  Let that sink into your soupy brains.  He was born privileged and now he is president.  He was born on the one yard line and is now on the 10 yard line and its 4th and 9 and we will have to settle for a field goal and you dipshits think he scored us a field goal.  Except our kicker is an orangutan and we don’t even know if he has the physiology to kick a field goal.  So congrats, I guess.

How do you all think the country can possibly survive when half the country elected a person born to wealthy parents?  It not possible.  It’s simply not.  And this is a systemic problem that is a new problem that previous generations did not have to put up with.  Anyone who thinks otherwise is a grade A shit for brains.

3. Russians

Even if we somehow manage to survive the rich elected officials and the racists, which we won’t, we also won’t get past the Russians.  You think ballistic missiles with nuclear warheads are scary?  You think it was a threat when they tried to move them 100 miles off our coast?  Well you haven’t seen shit.  They have been weaponized with computers and the internet and they will ream out the very bunghole of this nation by getting us to bicker online. . 

The country is ruined.  You’ve all fucked George Washington right in the ass.  And you’ve done it repeatedly with a big smile on your face and you’ve used the Betsy Ross American flag as your personal cum rag.  I will now watch the nation burn because that’s what you all have begged me to do.  Well, lap it up boys.  Lap up the marrow oozing out our bones as we lay on the funeral pyre.  I weep for the poor.

3 minutes ago, Aphelion said:

I do not think America has any chance to recover.  I think this is clear to anyone who has any brains.  I. Mean. Any. Brains. At. All.  I will spell out the reasons, even though they are clear for anyone who is dedicated to FACTS AND LOGIC, but half of the country is dedicated to nothing but worshiping their orange Cheeto demi-god and do not care about facts and logic.  Believe me, I’ve tried and tried and tried and now I just DON’T GIVE A DAMN anymore like I’ve been saying for the last thousand posts on this site but you can’t hear because of all the hate jammed in your ears. But reasons you demand and so reasons you will get because I am a man of facts and logic and reasons and undefined rationality.  

1. RACISM

The country is filled with racists and is achieving unprecedented levels of racism like never seen before.  I know firsthand.   I am man of the people and I will fight for the people every day against the heartless evils bastards that want to shit all over them.  The people, the true good and honest people, they come into my office every day with their faces covered in soot and they speak to me with the voice of the downtrodden.  I will fight for those people on this very message board until my bones ache.

But those people have no chance because of white evangelicals.  You think slavery and Jim crow were bad?  That was a walk in the park compared to today.  The Trumpkins wouldn’t even allow for slavery if they had their way.  Slavery is much too kind for them. They would gas everyone who is not a straight white evangelical Christian male.  They would make Hitler look like a tenderhearted bitch. 

2. Our president was born privileged.  Let that sink into your soupy brains.  He was born privileged and now he is president.  He was born on the one yard line and is now on the 10 yard line and its 4th and 9 and we will have to settle for a field goal and you dipshits think he scored us a field goal.  Except our kicker is an orangutan and we don’t even know if he has the physiology to kick a field goal.  So congrats, I guess.

How do you all think the country can possibly survive when half the country elected a person born to wealthy parents?  It not possible.  It’s simply not.  And this is a systemic problem that is a new problem that previous generations did not have to put up with.  Anyone who thinks otherwise is a grade A shit for brains.

3. Russians

Even if we somehow manage to survive the rich elected officials and the racists, which we won’t, we also won’t get past the Russians.  You think ballistic missiles with nuclear warheads are scary?  You think it was a threat when they tried to move them 100 miles off our coast?  Well you haven’t seen shit.  They have been weaponized with computers and the internet and they will ream out the very bunghole of this nation by getting us to bicker online. . 

The country is ruined.  You’ve all fucked George Washington right in the ass.  And you’ve done it repeatedly with a big smile on your face and you’ve used the Betsy Ross American flag as your personal cum rag.  I will now watch the nation burn because that’s what you all have begged me to do.  Well, lap it up boys.  Lap up the marrow oozing out our bones as we lay on the funeral pyre.  I weep for the poor.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Aphelion said:

1. RACISM

3. Russians

I’m just gonna come right out and say it. You seem a little cookoo.

This thread exemplifies the problem, in my opinion: people just talking (or yelling) past each other. Whether it's "just asking questions" or full blown "NO YOU!!" petulance, nobody listens to anyone else online. Then people conflate their lives online with their physical lives and start to believe in the bogeymen (bogeypeople?). I think we have real problems to address that require extensive communication about our differences. Instead, we're busy trying to measure our dicks and prove that our team is righteous and the only choice. We're all losing, with historical enemies chomping at the bit to get their shots in while we're fighting over who gets to ride shotgun to the morgue to identify the mutilated body that was once our republic.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

And too long. Needs to cut a paragraph out of each subsection.

I need to write more because I speak for those who have no voice.  They rely on me to speak and fight for them.

How can you do proper satire of the subject without the superfluous rambling?

8 hours ago, Bullneck said:

You live in America, right?  What have you done to serve this country?  What have you done for anyone but yourself?  I'd like to know.  There are places you could live and pay far less taxes but I doubt you'd like them.

So if you're so rich why complain?  Why can't you be happy?  Happy knowing that poor people with fewer options will see to it that our way of life continues.  That's more than I can say for you.  You want to enjoy the benefits of other people's sacrifices and complain about not having enough money.  

This is a strange statement. The taxes he has paid in have done a tremendous amount of good despite the govt spending twice what it takes in. The taxes paid by the top 1% allow us to make interest payments on the debt and to keep borrowing at our current (unsustainable) rate if nothing else. That literally keeps people from starving and dying of disease and exposure. And pays to safeguard our borders and interests here and abroad. Many more people than you help unless you are close to their tax bracket. Oh but you clamor for more of their money, I guess that counts for something.

Also he doesn’t have to justify his income to you or anyone else. Why should anyone care that you think they should be happy with the amount of money the govt lets them keep?

• Like 1

The reactions to Brisket are entertaining. It’s becoming clear that large sections of the country still believe in the Trump mantra and are doubling down in the recent R primaries. He may be way out on the limb, but this election has brought up some deeply rooted issues in this country that most believed was just out on the fringes. Those that ignore it have their heads in the sand.

I’m also entertained by the “but Hillary” crowd on here 20 months later. It’s okay to say “but Hillary” and still come out against Trump’s stances. November is a chance to admit it was a mistake and help implement change. However, I’m sure you’ll punch the card straight R all the way down which makes you pro Trump at this point not anti Hillary. Own it and quit making excuses.

Edited by Brew
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

This is a strange statement. The taxes he has paid in have done a tremendous amount of good despite the govt spending twice what it takes in. The taxes paid by the top 1% allow us to make interest payments on the debt and to keep borrowing at our current (unsustainable) rate if nothing else. That literally keeps people from starving and dying of disease and exposure. And pays to safeguard our borders and interests here and abroad. Many more people than you help unless you are close to their tax bracket. Oh but you clamor for more of their money, I guess that counts for something.

Also he doesn’t have to justify his income to you or anyone else. Why should anyone care that you think they should be happy with the amount of money the govt lets them keep?

This. There's also a really weird obsession with Johnny by some posters who think they know everything. The funniest part is that I am certain there are others on this very site who are much wealthier than Johnny, yet their ire is relentlessly directed at him.

11 minutes ago, 936horn said:

This. There's also a really weird obsession with Johnny by some posters who think they know everything. The funniest part is that I am certain there are others on this very site who are much wealthier than Johnny, yet their ire is relentlessly directed at him.

It’s hard to understand? Really? He doesn’t bother me because I have plenty of clients just like him. However, a lot of people have a hard time with someone with inherited/family wealth standing on their soapbox telling poor people to work harder and it’s their fault they are poor. Most people realize it’s not that simple.

Edited by Brew
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

The funny part is that pretty soon, we'll all be back to zero.

15 minutes ago, JBJ said:

I'm sure this was your point, but they don't understand that.

Yeah, I could have been clearer about the Nixon shock, the impact of monetary policy in the age of free floating fiat currencies, and the "inflation tax", but I figured that I've talked about it enough over the years in other threads.

The problem with sound money is that it requires fiscal discipline by Govco.  It seems that ship sailed a long time ago and won't be coming back.  No one alive today seemingly knows how to live without a credit card.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

My favorite Johnny Sack posts are when he bitches about waitresses not declaring all of their tips.

He's really big on fairness. Waitresses who don't declare their tips are unfair to American taxpayers, particularly those taxpayers who had to scratch out seven figure checks to the IRS.

I mean, can you imagine how shitty your year was if you had to write a seven figure check to Uncle Sam? That is some big time punishment for the makers of this country. 

So yeah, waitresses better report every fucking dime of those tips. Takers need to know their place.

Just now, David Dennison said:

He's really big on fairness. Waitresses who don't declare their tips are unfair to American taxpayers, particularly those taxpayers who had to scratch out seven figure checks to the IRS.

I mean, can you imagine how shitty your year was if you had to write a seven figure check to Uncle Sam? That is some big time punishment for the makers of this country. 

So yeah, waitresses better report every fucking dime of those tips. Takers need to know their place.

"The rules of the game are completely rigged to favor me, but even though the rules are very unfair to me I comply with them, so the people the rules are designed to exploit should comply with them too!"

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

I think Americans should follow the law and report their income.  You apparently disagree.

As far as I'm concerned, waitstaff make $2.13 an hour or whatever the minimum is for tipped employees now, and tips are charity. If you want them to pay income taxes on more than $2.13 an hour, maybe you should support them being paid more than $2.13 an hour.