Cowboys @ Rams

ztejas

2 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Fucking FGs

2 minutes ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

play calling void of ay deception. Pure shit.

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

Getting points right after half was big. 

Seems like Moore settled for the FG on that drive. He turtled once the Cowboys got inside the 30 and called safe plays to prevent a possible sack taking them out of FG range.

Understandable decision as this has the trappings of a tactical slugfest, big plays notwithstanding. Agree with @Hermanator that just starting the half off with some points was big.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Nothing. NOTHING is more infuriating than knowing you have the QB dead to rights and not getting him.

Defense has GOT to hold them. The offense ain’t got shit except a big play or two left it feels like.

I really don’t get how they don’t have more sacks. Just 2. Their OL is shit. It’s like they just can’t get there.

There's one. More to come? Or maybe Stafford is overdue for a pick.

From your mouth to the Football gods ears.

BTW I don’t think the cowboys lack overall in turnovers is just due to Turnover Luck. I think it’s also because unlike like year, the offense isn’t scoring so the opposing team isn’t under pressure to push the ball down the field.

Maybe we’ll get our offense from most of last year back and putting up 25-30th and the defense will get some turnovers as a result.