Dallas v Detroit

Drew

19 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

The problem is people like Drew overrate Dak, and people like you overrate the rest of the team, and really you're both dipshits.

that's false.  drew is a retarded fuckwit assclown.  I am a prophet and the only one here who has the known the truth about our mental midget fraud of a quarterback from day one.

My bad, genius. Keep doin your thing.

Don’t even respond to him. He’s a troll. Even he knows what he’s saying is BS but he’s 5 years too deep into it to back it up.

He’ll only show up when the Cowboys struggle and never come around when they don’t. Particularly Dak.
  • Haha 1

I'm glad to see Drew vs Futureman still happening. Makes my wiener really hard.

Actually I don’t even respond or read his drivel since he’s been ignored. But other still fall for his troll job.

He’s a clown. Always will be.

Football coaches are so bad and don’t understand situations. At that spot in the field, where you are right in the edge of makeable field goal range up by 4, on third and two you can’t call a play that can lead to a sack that takes you out of FG range. You just can’t. I like passing but you have to do a quick roll out and quick pass, not just go straight back in the pocket. So much unawareness of risks.

Are they scared of the Detroit WRs? Why are they 8 yards back on every play? It’s pitch and catch.

Football coaches are so bad and don’t understand situations. At that spot in the field, where you are right in the edge of makeable field goal range up by 4, on third and two you can’t call a play that can lead to a sack that takes you out of FG range. You just can’t. I like passing but you have to do a quick roll out and quick pass, not just go straight back in the pocket. So much unawareness of risks.

Right. In 2nd down they should have run this time. Not 3rd.