BB20

UTPhil2006

Sam might be the dumbest broad on this season.  She has a power app where she knows whomever is evicted will come back.  Instead of throwing the HOH and letting others go after one another, she decides to win it.  Now her dumbass can't play next week when it really matters.  Rather than coming up with a creative plan where she puts up her allies to make it seem like they are not working together, she actually targets 2 people in the house that weren't coming after her and made it personal during the nomination.  If either Kaitlynn or Haleigh gets voted out, they automatically come back or have a chance to come back.  Then next week when she can't play, if either of those 2 or Feszy wins, she will be their target.  This bitch is dumb.

Edited by victory88

I’ve been trying to think of an inventive way for her to use this power and I couldn’t come up with one. Nobody would be on board with getting voted out just to trick the other side of the house.
It never occurred to me how dumb it was of her to even win the HOH. And then to put those two on blast when your entire HOH is going to be nullified? You’re right. She is a total moron.

Sam might be the dumbest broad on this season.  She has a power app where she knows whomever is evicted will come back.  Instead of throwing the HOH and letting others go after one another, she decides to win it.  Now her dumbass can't play next week when it really matters.  Rather than coming up with a creative plan where she puts up her allies to make it seem like they are not working together, she actually targets 2 people in the house that weren't coming after her and made it personal during the nomination.  If either Kaitlynn or Haleigh gets voted out, they automatically come back or have a chance to come back.  Then next week when she can't play, if either of those 2 or Feszy wins, she will be their target.  This bitch is dumb.

They don’t automatically come back, they’ll have to win some sort of competition. You can’t risk an ally to that.

The only good play here I can think of would be to put someone who you’re not aligned with but also not hostile with (Scotty? Fessy?), and tell them they’re a pawn. And tell them they’re such a pawn that even if something goes wrong and they get voted out, you’ll play your advantage and save them. Then you either get someone you’re not working with out or they stay but now trust you.

1 hour ago, DanRydell said:

The only good play here I can think of would be to put someone who you’re not aligned with but also not hostile with (Scotty? Fessy?), and tell them they’re a pawn. And tell them they’re such a pawn that even if something goes wrong and they get voted out, you’ll play your advantage and save them. Then you either get someone you’re not working with out or they stay but now trust you.

Or the pawn doesn't get voted out, you hit your target, they play their way back in, and now the pawn thinks you used the power on them and takes that info to your allies.

did a little "research" and i definitely see what sam is talking about. kaitlynn, hailey, and rachel have just been walking around hoeing it up, particularly the first two. rachel obviously doesn't mind showing everything off (plus she was topless in some movie already), but at least hers are happening naturally when she's getting out of the shower/changing. hailey and kaitlynn just have titties popping out everywhere, upskirt, cameltoe hanging out of their shorts, just dressing and acting like (danny devito voice) total hoors. i bet scottie is having wet dreams every night. 

well yeah, because Bayleigh (god damn i hate having to type that name) kept dragging the damn thing out. she kept saying "midget" and "faggot" over and over all the while telling JC that it was different than whenever he'd said the n word, for a multitude of reasons, none of which made any sense. she heard that word, she saw red, and it took her half the damn episode to move on.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

did a little "research" and i definitely see what sam is talking about. kaitlynn, hailey, and rachel have just been walking around hoeing it up, particularly the first two. rachel obviously doesn't mind showing everything off (plus she was topless in some movie already), but at least hers are happening naturally when she's getting out of the shower/changing. hailey and kaitlynn just have titties popping out everywhere, upskirt, cameltoe hanging out of their shorts, just dressing and acting like (danny devito voice) total hoors. i bet scottie is having wet dreams every night. 

I'm gonna need proof of this, sir.

On 7/19/2018 at 9:21 AM, lateshow said:

I laughed my ass off at Brett's POV speech. Hilarious. I'm sure he's particularly worried about the "community of mystic practitioners" or whatever the hell Kaitlyn said in her butt hurtedness

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

i think they wanted to focus the episode on it since it had already made news. they wanted the entire discussion fleshed out during the episode in an effort to fully address what happened, imo.

Which is fine I guess, but odd since a million times before something similar or worse has happened and they never address it at all. Like JC grabbing handful of boobs and jamming an ice cream scoop into women's vaginas. But sure I guess they needed to spend the entire episode on the topic. 

25 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:

Which is fine I guess, but odd since a million times before something similar or worse has happened and they never address it at all. Like JC grabbing handful of boobs and jamming an ice cream scoop into women's vaginas. But sure I guess they needed to spend the entire episode on the topic. 

couldn't agree with you more. it's these weird, american sensibilities- no nudity or curse words, but endless, senseless, brutal violence? yes please.

Any theories floating around about the "chance" to come back when evicted this week?  I'm thinking a solo competition since they had an endurance last week.  Although, it would be interesting if it was another endurance and the only chance the evicted had to come back was winning HOH. 

I'm just trying to figure out who they would even go against since the first 3 are at home.  Maybe they go up against Sam in a competition since she was the evicting HOH.  If Sam wins she gets rid of her evictee helping her game out, if they win they get back in against Sam.

Week One, there was a flash frame of a separate competition set that aired on the live show moments after Steve was evicted that was likely expected to be used in case of a Sam eviction. It appeared to be a solo setup, so it could be something the person attempts alone. If they succeed, they are back in, lose and bye bye.

Edited to add the shot of the set: b+12.jpeg

Edited by Vito Andolini

I just came up with an evil genius plan for the veto comp and I’m disappointed Brett or Tyler didn’t come up with this.

They should have all decided to throw the comp to Fessie and make him choose. Then Rockstar goes up as the replacement nom and gets evicted. Drives a wedge between him and Yoga girl and pulls her over to your side.

3 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Yeah, she made sure she’d be going home soon. 

not sure about that. i agree with her assessment that the people she's targeted won't be able to send her home. i think sam is one of the favorites now, particularly if she can align herself with tyler/level 6. 

8 hours ago, DanRydell said:

JC getting repeatedly hit in the nuts was fucking killing me

Agree. He was the only one being physically moved by the pad. 

I think Tyler needs to back off a little bit. I briefly thought Sam was going to put him up after she said "everyone loves this person". He's trying so hard to friend everyone, that its starting to appear desperate. At least that's what the Producers wanted me to think.

I was really surprised that JC knew she was talking about him, unless she looked at him when she was saying it. I briefly thought it was Tyler.

I loved when JC talked Sam out of putting him up and she immediately said, ok Rockstar, you're the replacement nominee.  What a kick in the nuts but deservedly so.  Can't stand her.  

One thing I don't get is how everyone who gets nominated cries.  Did you honestly think you'd never get nominated?  People are trying to win $500k.  It's not going to be easy the whole time.  

3 hours ago, BigDHornfan said:

One thing I don't get is how everyone who gets nominated cries.  Did you honestly think you'd never get nominated?  People are trying to win $500k.  It's not going to be easy the whole time.  

I can only assume but it's one of two things-

1. They cast really dumb insecure mentally unfit people for the lulz

2. The house is a massive mind fuck. You become easily paranoid after people act one way to your face and then stab you in the back 

Edit to add #3 (or 2B). Producers manipulate the shit out of the players in the diary room. 

Or a combo of both. 

There are only really a handful of contestants that have given no fucks what occurred in the house and had the mental stability to not let shit get to them. I am not saying that is easy to do but it sure seems like it would be from the outside looking in. 

Edited by JimmyHoffa

1 hour ago, BigDHornfan said:

I loved when JC talked Sam out of putting him up and she immediately said, ok Rockstar, you're the replacement nominee.  What a kick in the nuts but deservedly so.  Can't stand her.  

I cannot believe you would say that on this, the month of her daughter's birthday!  You are DISGUSTING!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You lied. You are untruthful. I didn't give up my super busy summer doing (insert her "job" here) to sign up to play a game based on lying and untruthfulness! DISGUSTING

GROSS.

Did anyone notice rockstar used the message peg board thing to wish her kid a happy 10th bday? I forgot the kids name but it was something rockstar would name it

2 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

I can only assume but it's one of two things-

1. They cast really dumb insecure mentally unfit people for the lulz

2. The house is a massive mind fuck. You become easily paranoid after people act one way to your face and then stab you in the back 

Or a combo of both. 

There are only really a handful of contestants that have given no fucks what occurred in the house and had the mental stability to not let shit get to them. I am not saying that is easy to do but it sure seems like it would be from the outside looking in. 

Almost every single person from the show I've talked to said it's #2.  They said the house fucks with you incredibly.  My guess is it's the lack of TV, phone, books, etc.

Almost every single person from the show I've talked to said it's #2.  They said the house fucks with you incredibly.  My guess is it's the lack of TV, phone, books, etc.
Getting third place would be such a blow. Getting 50k for second ain't bad...but holy. I actually feel for the person spending a whole 100 days isolated from reality to walk away with nothing but whatever minimum pay they give you

39 minutes ago, UTPhil2006 said:

...and the fact that they select mentally weak people who will crumble in situations like this. i've been in mental hospitals and rebabs that were much closer to prison than they were BB where you're surrounded by young, attractive people, you're allowed outside, you can get sun, you can swim, there's a jacuzzi, you get to play games, you don't have a bed time and a super early wake up, no one is taking your blood every other day, you aren't going through benzo withdrawals, you can drink alcohol, etc, etc, etc. half of these people are mentally fragile, by design. 

1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

...and the fact that they select mentally weak people who will crumble in situations like this. i've been in mental hospitals and rebabs that were much closer to prison than they were BB where you're surrounded by young, attractive people, you're allowed outside, you can get sun, you can swim, there's a jacuzzi, you get to play games, you don't have a bed time and a super early wake up, no one is taking your blood every other day, you aren't going through benzo withdrawals, you can drink alcohol, etc, etc, etc. half of these people are mentally fragile, by design. 

Correct and mentally weak to the point they are easily manipulated by producers who become their "friends". The house-guests are too stupid to realize they are only befriending them to establish trust and then use that trust against them to make compelling TV. Which oh by the way is the producers' job.