Cristiano Ronaldo to sign with Saudi Arabian Club Al Nassr

Longboard Horn

18 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I wonder how much he is really getting paid and how much of that will go into “offshore” accounts that Portugal doesn’t really need to know about. 

Saudi Fucking Arabia. Hopefully his fanboys disappear as fast as he will on tv now that he is playing for that blood money (Messi > Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima > CR7). Curious to how much KC was offering him over here.

8 hours ago, shnsajax said:

Saudi Fucking Arabia. Hopefully his fanboys disappear as fast as he will on tv now that he is playing for that blood money (Messi > Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima > CR7). Curious to how much KC was offering him over here.

Blood money 🩸💰 you say?

And yet people want Pulisic to move to Newcastle.

Spoiler

942FC072-FF66-4AD0-93A5-EBCA41F43CE5.gif.19718811aa29494dd2d7908afddd898d.gif

6C6CC92E-CAE8-4F71-972E-9D171EAAB136.gif.e7a9dc02af6a9128dc17377cca25a63a.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/31/2022 at 1:08 AM, shnsajax said:

Don't see you bitching about Messi receiving that same blood money.

Probably an al-shabab fan, I have never met a lower form of being than the al-shabab fan base do they think we will just forget ever banega missing his penalty in the kings cup just over a week ago.

Edited by trza-hawk
i can't spell because of al-shabab.

On 12/31/2022 at 10:10 AM, Ted Lange said:

I mean - even if they offered him both Missouri and Kansas as some sort of compromise - that’s probably nothing compared to what MBS can pull together.

I would have had some fun as that agent.  JLo’s or Mariah’s agents would have had nothing on me.

I’m thinking an Instagram post from on top of the Kaaba while holding a Hebdo cartoon.