Rando Bowl Appreciation Thread..lawn equipment, chips, tires (doing tire things), mufflers, fast food places galore

ButtFumble

1 minute ago, AUS-97HORN said:

you can also see the effects of the rules on the Tech defenders who are doing their best to not kill the ole miss QB when hes running.... which allows him to get another 20 yards because they are terrified of getting called a targeting PF

8 minutes left in the last game of the year and they start the season vs Wyoming. Light his ass up

5 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

This game started at 9 p.m. Eastern? It’s going to be a four-hour game. 🤬

dude... this is standard for Tech.

I fucking hated when UT had to play the 2:30 games when Tech had the 11am game before ESPN and Fox would kick a game to ESPN 2 or FS1/2 ....

cannot tell you how many times we didnt get to watch the entire first quarter... and a shitload of times we didnt get to watch well into the 2nd quarter.

My fav was when the Tech game would finally end after 20 mins were gone in the UT game and the fucking network would do a full 4-5 min commercial before starting to show the UT game. 

how the fuck was that not called OPI  hes fucking pushing off the tech player the whole time

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

dude... this is standard for Tech.

I fucking hated when UT had to play the 2:30 games when Tech had the 11am game before ESPN and Fox would kick a game to ESPN 2 or FS1/2 ....

cannot tell you how many times we didnt get to watch the entire first quarter... and a shitload of times we didnt get to watch well into the 2nd quarter.

My fav was when the Tech game would finally end after 20 mins were gone in the UT game and the fucking network would do a full 4-5 min commercial before starting to show the UT game. 

how the fuck was that not called OPI  hes fucking pushing off the tech player the whole time

I mean yeah but it's been Ole Miss stopping the clock every other play so idk how you can blame us for this lol