Where to purchase a new grill - Austin

Party_Taco

Left the old girl on the street as the move was winding down and she was promptly collected, but that left ME with no grill. Still have the egg so all good on the smoking front, but I need something for day-day.

Would like to avoid the Home Depot / Lowe’s route as those tend to fall apart, but also not looking to break the bank.

So, if y’all were shopping for something similar, where would you start the search?

Left the old girl on the street as the move was winding down and she was promptly collected, but that left ME with no grill. Still have the egg so all good on the smoking front, but I need something for day-day.

Would like to avoid the Home Depot / Lowe’s route as those tend to fall apart, but also not looking to break the bank.

So, if y’all were shopping for something similar, where would you start the search?

Ace Hardware.
  • Hook 'Em 3

I got my burnt orange Weber Genesis at BBQ Outfitters in 2008. It was a bit nicer than what they offered at home depot. Still running strong 15 years later. I'd definitely go with Weber if you're looking for gas. A few parts have been replaced over the years, but they were readily available and easy to swap.

15 minutes ago, bluto said:

Get on clist or fb marketplace and buy a solid/cared for Weber off somebody for at least a 50% discount. 

This was the route I took several years ago.

the guy was complaining about how little he was selling it for and all I could think was “well, you know you could, you know, charge more.” as I gladly loaded it up and hauled it away.

• 1 month later...