2023 Texas High School Football

Hiphopopotamos

14 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Meh.   Lake Travis, Austin Westlake and Southlake didn’t suddenly go into has been status when they moved up.  In fact I think LT played for a 6A title not soon after moving up, maybe the very following season?

And HP gets their ass kicked in the second or third round every year they move up to 6A, different teams breed different results.

Aledo just out-talents teams in 5AD1 imo. They don't have the same infrastructure the teams you mentioned have.

Watched them lose to SOC two years ago and Cedar Hill the year before that. Those were teams that had the talent to match up. There’s much more of that talent in the 6A playoffs.

I’m not saying they’d stink, they’d still be a good 6A team, they just wouldn’t be a dynasty anymore.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

Ran into the whole team and town at BuCees in Madisonville on their way to DFW yesterday. The kids didn’t “appear” huge and athletic but I’m sure they’ll bring it. They do have some nice MILFs though.

Spoiler

Per my sample size, i can testify to png milf’s. Especially the ones that fit into their daughter’s indianette’s outifits. Good lord 

this game could be over 

21 for SoC is good 

BULLSHIT on PNG being responsible for the majority of the crowd in the '77 4A final

I WAS THERE

PNG had the west side of Texas Stadium

we had the east side

we had people sitting in the endzones

everyone from PNG sat between the 20s

Plano had 30k, PNG 19k

someone get this message to these douchebags making editorial commentary about a game that happened before they were alive

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yep. Clear holding on many plays. No call. Then they actually throw a flag a few plays ago but pick it up. Yet they are quick to call SOC for whatever they can see.

I guess you missed the SOC player mugging PNG in the endzone just now with no call

Edited by dr99

Just now, Hagbard Celine said:

BULLSHIT on PNG being responsible for the majority of the crowd in the '77 4A final

I WAS THERE

PNG had the west side of Texas Stadium

we had the east side

we had people sitting in the endzones

everyone from PNG sat between the 20s

Plano had 30k, PNG 19k

someone get this message to these douchebags making editorial commentary about a game that happened before they were alive

f plano 

Get the points 

1 minute ago, AbeFroman said:

At least throw it and take a shot to the end zone.

Yep that was a dumb ass call. A run play directly into the pile. PNG has been pretty effective with their routes. Dropped balls but they have the ability to pass. No idea why they didn't put it in the air on that 3rd down. 

Another failed red zone trip for PNG.