Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

12 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Welp boys I think the thread title has been answered. 

Came here to say, "we are now full circle to the title of this thread, see you next year."

Losing to a team with 43 wins (who are moving markets and could care less about the rest of the year) in the ugliest uniforms ever.  Also, the new TX logo sucks.  Go back to the normal T logo in red or blue.  Team looks like a busch league Rice out there.

Edited by Esque
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

fuck me and I apologize to the regulars for doing a drive-by in the thread.  but as a lifelong rangers fan who sat the bleachers at arlington stadium as a kid, all I can say right now is 

lulz

what an absolutely comical fucking shitshow of an ending to a season. 

Edited by futureman

Must win games for us (aren't they all now?). The cheaters get the A's and the Mariners get the Angels. 

We’re not catching both of them. Need to focus on WC and pray offense can get and stay hot.
Must win games for us (aren't they all now?). The cheaters get the A's and the Mariners get the Angels. 

We’re not catching both of them. Need to focus on WC and pray offense can get and stay hot.