Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

6 hours ago, Jameslaw121 said:

First, I will fully admit with work I haven't been able to keep up as much as I want the last few weeks.

But, can someone explain why LeClerc was i. In in such a high leverage situation. Especially knowing that Clase was going to close if they got the lead. And he would be facing the #3 hitter. 

I just don't get it. I'm not trying to be a dick on this one. I just don't understand the logic

Austin Hedges was unavailable.

Otherwise,  I'm assuming Will Smith throwing 21 pitches the previous game made him unavailable as one of the olds, and Chapman has become a human batting practice machine.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, gofuckyourself said:

Why the fuck didn't Stratton start that inning. Because I think ... follow me way out on this limb here ... that Will Smith isn't someone to rely on to hold on to a fucking lead.

Bochy is just spraying diarrhea on the wall at this point. 

39 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

At least we got to see a hall of fame manager!

is anyone surprised really?  these guys suck ass.  you can't win when you don't have ANY relievers worth a shit AND you lose 2 of your best starters.  this has been over for 3 weeks. the Astros are a real team that doesn't have a huge bag of losers in their pen.  they had a nice little streak but now we just waiting to see how stupid shit gets.