2023 Houston Astros Thread

Planet Houston

11 minutes ago, rvm96 said:

I was just making a point that it seems like hitters are struggling more than usual. I didn't feel like doing a depth look so I just used the statistic that you brought up.

It to well actually you too much but the offensive environment got better this year. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Can you help me with this?

- DirectTV streaming is my “cable provider”.

- When I stream the Astros games from the DirectTV app on my phone the stream is always 30 minutes behind.

- When I attempt to stream the game from the ATT Sports Net app, I sign in with my DirectTV login, and the app says the game is blacked out in my area. 

7 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Can you help me with this?

- DirectTV streaming is my “cable provider”.

- When I stream the Astros games from the DirectTV app on my phone the stream is always 30 minutes behind.

- When I attempt to stream the game from the ATT Sports Net app, I sign in with my DirectTV login, and the app says the game is blacked out in my area. 

http://www.tvsportslive.fr/31/07/2023/17522-2/mlb/tvsportslive/16/11/15/44015/

5 minutes ago, Overlord said:

Something makes me think that Jake Meyers has been on the table for a while, and every team is in the league has been told as such. 

5th on the team in position player fWAR.  More than Dubon and Julks combined with fewer ABs than both.

Edited by WBT
  • Hook 'Em 1