Road to the Orange Bowl: The 2024 GOP primary thread

Bozo_Casanova

2 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Shot:

Chaser:

Give credit where credit is due, Trump's speechwriter with a nice Abbot dig at the end of the second video. 

Edited by Pods
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

"I don't think Abbott's gonna run..."

without a hint of irony, Greg.  But thank you for taking it out on the most vulnerable Texans.  

Trump mocking Greg is going to make him double-down on trying to fuck over Texans so that people notice him nationally.

Do the Christians masturbate furiously watching Trump make shitty remarks about his Republican opposition, or do they ease it down shortly before take off so they can save the grand finale for his cripple impersonations?

Yeah, they announced it like a year ago.  

Fun fact-the venue...FiServ Forum is named for the 'core' fintech processor that powers banking transactions for many small and mid-sized financial institutions.  Some of these banks are very woke and bank LGBTQ+ populations and their associated businesses and retail providers.  Some of their senior leadership team is actually here in Austin.  They also power the 50-state chartered community bank that our firm owns in the Midwest.  

Gonna be a darn shame when somebody starts leaking to the RNC that the venue of their convention is named for a woke bank that provides financial assistance to everything from gay bars to abortion clinics.  If you think Trump is gonna be a disruption to the proceedings, just wait until the RNC wants to change venues at the last minute because of screaming calls of principles from the base.  

Maybe Rittenhouse can help y'all out with security.  He's nearby.  You're making it easy for me.  

Y'all?

Beyond quips and potshots, i have zero interest in the RNC. It's a convention for criminals.

Edited by slorch

I meant y'all in the Ustedes sense of the term.  "You Guys."   I think if I leak this out correctly, we can arrange a shootout on site between like-minded stupids.  

I guess this is how despots feel, getting people to kill each other.  I gotta admit the anticipation is kinda fun.