2020 Democratic Nominee

used2b

that video is great.  what a fucking embarrassment those people are. “yeah we called her names and chased her into the parking lot. sure, she’s a 70 year old college professor, but she wants to hurt the businesses of really rich people that i read about on the library internet.”
warren should use that footage in her own ads. 
there was a scene in succession last week where there was one lone protestor standing holding a sign. dude was like, “it’s more awkward when there’s only one, like, you try not to make eye contact.”

I read on Twitter that guy is the fucking chair of the Nevada Republican Committee.

4 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Beto said that because Pete took a shot at him earlier; implying Beto didn’t care about guns until the El Paso shooting and calling buybacks “the latest shiny thing”.

On that note -

This is like Troy and UAB fans talking trash to one another.

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Protection from that? The only one who got that close was Grandma and she didn’t do anything threatening. 

People shouldn't get that close to her at this stage. I'm terrified about political violence and thought she already had secret service protection.

1 minute ago, horncyclist said:

People shouldn't get that close to her at this stage. I'm terrified about political violence and thought she already had secret service protection.

Senators don’t get SS protection. The major candidates do within 120 days of the general election.  

Hell, a protestor ripped the mic from Harris’ hands on stage at a forum. 

only the majority leaders, minority leaders, Speaker, President pro tem and whips get full staff security details. But they aren’t SS

Just now, Js1 said:

Senators don’t get SS protection. The major candidates do within 120 days of the general election.  

Hell, a protestor ripped the mic from Harris’ hands on stage at a forum. 

only the majority leaders, minority leaders, Speaker, President pro tem and whips get full staff security details. But they aren’t SS

Obama apparently got it in April 2007. There's a way to prioritize it and honestly all of the top 5 dems--and probably Beto too--should have it.

1 minute ago, horncyclist said:

Obama apparently got it in April 2007. There's a way to prioritize it and honestly all of the top 5 dems--and probably Beto too--should have it.

That was the earliest it’s ever been given out. She may say no because they probably wouldn’t allow the 4 hour selfie lines at rallies.  Obama’s campaign also didn’t ask for it, Harry Reid asked DHS to look into it. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-03/-you-re-not-going-to-destroy-me-biden-warns-trump

Biden, who faces growing competition from Warren as she jumps to a statistical tie with him in polls, made a case that he’s the most experienced.

“It takes proven ability to get things done. There’s really good people in this race. But no one in this race has a stronger record of passing big consequential legislation than me,” he said, citing gun control, the Violence Against Women Act and Obamacare.

Biden closed with a pithy line aimed at rivals like Warren, who say it’s not enough for Democrats to simply defeat Trump.

“A lot of my opponents say we have to do more than just beat Donald Trump,” he said. “I agree. We have to do more than beat Donald Trump. We have to beat him like a drum.”

The audience erupted in cheers.

Oh Lord, I am rolling on the floor. I was reading through the comments on a retweet of the whole Jacob Wohl "Marine Affair w/Warren" announcement/press conference. Rather than try and post the whole tweet and replies, I'm just going to quote the guy:

"Horny? Turns out she had a plan for that, too!"

--Ken Wesley, Tweet reply 10/3/19

That video of Liz is good, but I agree with those who are worried for her safety.

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Warren wants to tax rich people, because fuck them. 

Yang is countering with a value added tax, which is regressive and hurts lower income households more. 

Right. 

Looks like we just needed to hit Fall/Q4 for things to finally heat up between candidates. Yang oppo research about to finally begin. 

9 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

When the NRA drops your name for cover -

the language in these articles cracks me up.

"unleashes"

"scathing attack"

"slamming buttigieg"

sorry it hasn't been a circular firing squad, but give me a break.  stop trying to make "fetch" happen, mediaite.

• Like 1