2020 Democratic Nominee

used2b

57 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I hope Castro/Beto/Liz had really good quarters or we might raise less combined than Trump’s 3Q

the dnc raises money as well, correct?  money that will be used post-primary?

because all of trump's numbers include the rnc, which is basically just creep anyway.

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Underperforming for the only candidate not doing any fundraisers. Sad!

JFC take a chill pill. It’s a great number. I just thought it’d be higher as she is consolidating support. The guy in 3rd raised more than her and the guy in 5th/6th raised 5m less. 

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Underperforming for the only candidate not doing any fundraisers. Sad!

JFC take a chill pill. It’s a great number. I just thought it’d be higher as she is consolidating support. The guy in 3rd raised more than her and the guy in 5th/6th raised 5m less. 

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

What does the money really measure?  I’d say it’s a soft indicator of enthusiasm and that’s about it.  Clearly the enthusiasm is with the progressive wing of the party.  

The money is real, Hugo. 

And Warren is doing very well. You've got to grow thicker skin. 

4 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

/facepalm

Ew, let's not post the RNC staffer tweets.  Considering when you google "Kamala Harris asks crowd if America is ready for her presidency," the first results are: Breitbart, Fox News, Gateway Pundit and The Blaze

America ain't ready for Liz's presidency, but it's coming. Because both would require America to come to terms with their own bullshit.

Edited by Js1

Just now, Js1 said:

Ew, let's not post the RNC staffer tweets.  Considering when you google "Kamala Harris asks crowd if America is ready for her presidency," the first results are: Breitbart, Fox News, Gateway Pundit and The Blaze

Yes, they are weaponizing it. 

But objectively, the clip is a big yikes. 

On 10/3/2019 at 1:55 PM, henrygandorf said:

the language in these articles cracks me up.

"unleashes"

"scathing attack"

"slamming buttigieg"

sorry it hasn't been a circular firing squad, but give me a break.  stop trying to make "fetch" happen, mediaite.

It's the type of language that hits home with the low T crowd.  Makes them feel manly.  Like guns.  Buncha pussies...

On 10/4/2019 at 5:53 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Everyone knew it was a heart attack but the evil lying media wouldn’t report it as one because they hate Bernie. 

Really interested to see how this affects him in the race.  He and Joe O'Biden already faced questions about their respective ages so will be fascinating to see the impact, if any.

My preference is still narrowly Biden among top tier candidates, but I’m warming up to Warren as she demonstrates greater ideological flexibility and more political skill than I gave her credit for.
She’s a progressive and I am not. But the nation wouldn’t suffer from a progressive correction and I won’t hold my nose voting for her.

• Like 3

On 10/5/2019 at 8:16 AM, Message Board User said:

Many HOT TAKES on this. But the actual Senate rules say all Senators will take an oath prior to the Senate trial: 

‘‘I solemnly swear (or affirm, as the case may be) that in all things appertaining to the trial of the impeachment of ——— ———, now pending, I will do impartial justice according to the Constitution and laws: So help me God.’’

Kind of means you need to see the actual Articles of Impeachment as presented by the House before the Senators go around screaming HE'S FUCKING GUILTY.  (he is, but hey, I'm not a Senator who would be part of his trial)