What game in 24 are you Horns most excited about?

Tomatillo

56 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

From Urban Dictionary:

1) A bumbling, stupid, inept person.
2) A confusing mess; a conundrum; any chaotic situation
3) A person of low intelligence who gets himself into a comical quandary.

Aggy is Chucklefuck...  Chucklefuck is aggy!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

motherfucker, we have 5 straight years of scoreboard on your sorry ass.  so sit your ass in the corner and enjoy this…and please tell ALL of us how Bayou Billy’s going to lead y’all to better days.  

enjoy suckage in perpetuity, fucking lizard.  

I was at the last one in the Swamp

You guys got saved by a bogus roughing the QB call on a game changing interception

But yeah the Gator defense in the first half was ugly

anyway, Gata may not be /back/ but Texas is going to whoop the fuck out of LSU next time they play bro I can't wait 

2 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I was at the last one in the Swamp

You guys got saved by a bogus roughing the QB call on a game changing interception

But yeah the Gator defense in the first half was ugly

anyway, Gata may not be /back/ but Texas is going to whoop the fuck out of LSU next time they play bro I can't wait 

so...fucking...aggy. 

hoping against hope...wishing against all odds...praying to any and all deities, including Owen Wilson...for another team to do what your team cannot. 

you reek of sadness, desperation and old hot dog water.

behold Capt. Coattails!  in all his raging, incel glory!

2 Florida fans are livid the LSU band played during a Tom ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

22 hours ago, Hondo said:

Get the discourteous language out of your system from the safety of your keyboard, amigo.  Just don't let it develop into a habitual thing to the point where your tongue creates trouble for the rest of your body in real life.  Such behavior may be the norm in your little bubble, but eventually you're going to run across someone who'll smile and call you "sir" while turning your ass inside out and making you wear it like a hat.

As for the Texas Longhorns football team, I'll be rooting for them regardless of who we're playing or what conference we're playing in.  It's not going to be a cakewalk in the SEC simply because "we're Texas."  We may have great success, and I hope we do, but it's not guaranteed.  If you actually read what I've posted, you'll see that I've never said we're going fail, only that success isn't quite the guarantee some people seem to think it will be.  That's all.  Baylor and Kansas State have exactly as many Big 12 titles as we do, 3.  To suggest that we're somehow going to roll into the SEC and be instantly competitive absent some wholesale changes (which I certainly hope we've made and/or are making) is a little overly optimistic.  

Enjoy the rest of your day, sir.

youve-got-mail-tom-hanks.gif

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

so...fucking...aggy. 

hoping against hope...wishing against all odds...praying to any and all deities, including Owen Wilson...for another team to do what your team cannot. 

Guy in the overalls is your average Gata fan. 

Couldn't care less about meatchicken. A loss there and dgaf. Jawja too. Fuck em.

It's always OU. Every year.

The joy and satisfaction of last year was indescribable, but even that wasn't enough. I was actually pissed that we only won 49-0 and didn't make that last field goal.

A 49-0 mudhole stomping was not quite enough.

We could play Notre Dame, USC, aggy, Georgia, Alabama, Michigan and the reincarnated 1904 Yale squad next season and it's still only OU that should get circled each year on the calendar with a blood red sharpie. Blood red as a visual reminder that the color crimson only looks good when it's the dried out hue of OUs impaled, bleeding and lifeless organs, after they've been mercilessly gored on a gorgeous October day in Texas.

It's 2023, and 2024 soon enough, and OU still and always will suck.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

so...fucking...aggy. 

When a person finds high school very difficult but manages to slink through with their diploma, but are not quite ready for the real world yet, they may seek out a collegiate education that is somewhat less rigorous than their secondary education. When junior college does not afford them the opportunity to be an obnoxious football fan, they may may succumb to the siren song of LSU and plod hypnotically into its tender bosom where they feel confident and boisterous. 

we don’t judge those people, for they were born without certain gifts, but we do keep an eye out when we know they are around and are always wondering exactly what protein is in the gumbo. 

• Haha 2

It's so weird talking about the 2024 but alas, here we are. I don't want to give aggy too much credit, but I think everyone is looking forward to that game. We are going to stomp them. Can't believe Georgia and Florida are coming to DKR...so weird.

1 minute ago, Dignan said:

It's so weird talking about the 2024 but alas, here we are. I don't want to give aggy too much credit, but I think everyone is looking forward to that game. We are going to stomp them. Can't believe Georgia and Florida are coming to DKR...so weird.

26 and 27 will have whomever from the sec plus Ohio state and Michigan, respectively, at dkr.  Should be crazy. 

11 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

so...fucking...aggy. 

Cool gif you saved of some old juice head

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

Cool gif you saved of some old juice head

juice head?  he’s the only functioning sumbitch in that entire scene, the ONLY one in that section who is vested with the correct chromosome number and structure.

hell, son, that fucker in the overalls is your Dean of Education.  and he got that job because he’s only missing 7 teeth instead of the normal “Florida Fourteen”.  to wit…

image.jpeg.d5f33106f9d2ecb7a62420b73171dcc6.jpeg

now run along…you’re late for your Friday night Fortnite gathering .  

Edited by Kyrie Eleison

2 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

juice head?  he’s the only functioning sumbitch in that entire scene, the ONLY one in that section who is vested with the correct chromosome number and structure.

hell, son, that fucker in the overalls is your Dean of Education.  and he got that job because he’s only missing 7 teeth instead of the normal “Florida Fourteen”.  to wit…

image.jpeg.d5f33106f9d2ecb7a62420b73171dcc6.jpeg

now run along…you’re late for your Friday night Fortnite gathering .  

Totally insane Photoshop or is that AI? The state of Louisiana is third world brah I'm glad you have no clue where Gainesville is. 

Either way corn dog you and Brian Kelly are gonna get whooped next year and the Joe burrow era will be a distant memory.

USATSI_16781341.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

University-off-Florida-students-cheer-fo

Pumba-UF--1050x525.jpg

1 hour ago, ScottS said:

I have always assumed this is what all Florida fans look like.

Once SEC play starts we will all get to tell fun stories and find out which fan bases are full of dipshits, gonna be fun.