2023 Other Games Thread

shadow_operative2.0

Just now, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

Worst case scenario for me is for enough teams to get knocked off including the Horns but GA goes down, and Bama beats them in the championship game and both make the CFP. Lots of dominoes have to fall but I'm sure it could happen. Way too many scenarios to run through.

Ole Miss has a chance to make things pretty wacky today as well

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, CfRhTxStBobcats said:

Worst case scenario for me is for enough teams to get knocked off including the Horns but GA goes down, and Bama beats them in the championship game and both make the CFP. Lots of dominoes have to fall but I'm sure it could happen. Way too many scenarios to run through.

Don’t put that shit into the universe man 

Bean back in for Kansas, but things aren’t looking good early for the Jayhawks as they fail on 4th down, already down 10.
Not great for that ranked win on our resume.
Depends on if the committee takes into consideration where a team finishes vs where they were ranked when the game was played.

2 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I am quite amazed at how quickly Clemson’s offense turned to shit. Yeah, they scored against Ga. Tech but, they have just one TD in this game.

It’s even crazier when you see that D.J. Has played pretty well at Oregon State.

Maybe Dabo is now a synonym for hubris.