Utah at Baylor - 11am on ESPN

Pancho

4 minutes ago, SameSame said:

Everyone ragging on Sims from Nebraska, you want to see awful Qb play flip over here and watch Utah.  Fucking terrible

Page after page after page of Nebraska fan misery right here. I guess you'll have to copy and paste because I can't hot link it but lordy they are defeated:

https://forum.huskermax.com/threads/nebraska-colorado-game-thread-9-9-23.138055/page-104

Is there any program that is so up and down / such a difference home and away / plays to the level of their opponent good and bad / and always seems to be playing one side of the football well while the other struggles?

It is almost a guarantee that they lose after a big win.

spacer.png

Edited by Dnaguy

Is there any program that is so up and down / such a difference home and away / plays to the level of their opponent good and bad / and always seems to be playing one side of the football well while the other struggles?

You’re asking this on a Texas board?
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Not bad as an actual analyst but the over the top cheesiness is a lot

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s part of his contract with cheeze-its

idk if I’m allowed to say this but I believe the correct terminology is ‘cornball’.

[ducks]]

• Haha 1

Man I think you go for two there if you’re Utah. You need a stop anyway. No guarantee your offense, which just scored its first TD, can do it once or twice more in OT. Not going to get a better deal than two yards to win the game at the end of an 8-minute, 80+ yard drive.

Regardless, Barnes is going back to working at Lowe’s.

• Hook 'Em 1