2023 Texas @ Alabama - 6pm on ESPN

Pancho

On 9/13/2023 at 11:52 AM, Huckleberry said:

Great work by the video team. But we can now confirm that Hill was not throwing the Horns down back at them. He was telling them we own Tuscaloosa now, pointing down and probably yelling at them "this is our house now" or something similar.

image.thumb.png.b0c0335aaba9327b4e26b117e016d69c.png

33 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Oh, was he just pointing down with one finger? 

See above

• Hook 'Em 1

PSA - after the game myself and others lamented the seeming inability to listen to the Texas broadcast after the fact.

well I guess it’s available…. In Spanish even. 
Hit “play past events” near the middle of the page.

IMG_2239.thumb.png.f7ac6cfa2c565b663498844ed4a8ed43.pngIMG_2241.thumb.png.16849b5a9163b8b42ec1aa4e1644cf2e.png

Edited by Lhorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, TexArcher said:

Really?  He just threw for bout tree fiddy and 3 scores in one of the most hostile environments in college football, and he was about as calm about it as anybody could be.  Look at it all together: the weight loss, the maturity, the great summer, the ass whipping handed out in the biggest game of the year, and maybe most of all the fact that he didn't look impressed with himself and he damn sure didn't look impressed by Alabama -- yeah, he looks like he's put it all together.

Tell me more about how Ewers has put it all together.

Edited by Ghost of Shag