Survivor 45

TrashMaster G

4 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

That's definitely the logical take, I'm just trying to figure out why they keep including his "I'm not done fighting yet!" comments over and over if there isn't some kind of payoff.  

Him and Katurah are equally non-factors in the strategy, but they want us to be more sympathetic towards Jake for some reason.

these edits can be tricky.  you never know if theres some foreshadowing in there.  jake is totally taking credit for the drew vote and is delusional.  everybody but drew and austin were going to vote drew.  it was not his idea, so i agree he and katura have no shot at this point.  theyre the weakest strategically and in challenges.  i'm really pissed at dee and am interested in how remorseful she is next week.  she betrayed austin two tribals in a row, and lied about it the first time.  is she going to lie about it this time too? 

12 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

I think Dee nearly lost it with the admission she told Julie to play her idol and never telling Austin about it. Conversely it kinda showed Austin was a love struck sap. Million dollar pussy…in his dreams.

I think that's what won it for her. It showed she wasn't controlled by her and Austin's relationship.

Yep, Austin gave away the mil when he told Dee they were going after Julie.

• Hook 'Em 1

First season i have watched in probably 5 years....first season i have seen of the "new" format.

I thought it was a good season. Glad Dee won.

Possibly the reason I liked it was because I DVRd the whole season and just binged it over the past week. Made watching it so much better than fucking with this over a three month period.

Kendra is the chick who will murder you in your sleep. Wouldn't be shocked if she is on Dateline in the next 10 years.

It was a good season overall with a lot of skilled players who came to play and no obvious villain(s). 

Dee deserved to win, but certainly owes Katurah a big thank you.  I don't necessarily think Julie wins if Katurah votes out Dee.  In that scenario, there is a decent chance that the final 3 are Katurah, Jake, and Austin, as no one would have wanted to take Julie to the end.  Julie might have won the final elimination challenge, but we'll never know.  

Speaking of the elimination challenge, were the heights and spaces adjusted for leg length and foot size?  It seemed like one of those challenges that should be adjusted for body size. 

Kendra voted for Austin because she has the hots for him.  It's no more complicated than that. 

I agree with @Pokoloco that Austin lost the second he told Dee that Julie was the target.  He still would have had to get rid of Drew himself, but at least he would have had a path to win.  I also agree that Dee admitting that she told Julie helped her much more than it hurt her.    

Not breaking up Dee and Austin as soon as they became a thing doomed everyone not named Dee.  Prevailing wisdom suggests that Showmances are best avoided if you want to win, but Dee and Amber would disagree.       

• Like 1