2023 TX/OU MS Paint & Gif Thread Of Dominance

Vertigo

9 hours ago, Hermanator said:

No one thinks we should maybe retire the OU trans cheerleader bit? Since the fact the cheerleader is trans is the part we're insulting. Just feels like punching way down

IDK. In all the years I've read this board, including time on shaggy, one of the best things about the community is the judicious use of transgressive, irreverent and outright offensive material.

On the other hand, this particular meme is pretty brutal to an individual who didn't do anything to deserve it. I would hate for the board to draw negative attention for a meme with that is meaner than it is impactful.

All that said... username checks out.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

14 hours ago, Hermanator said:

No one thinks we should maybe retire the OU trans cheerleader bit? Since the fact the cheerleader is trans is the part we're insulting. Just feels like punching way down

I thought it was determined that she wasn't trans, just really, really ugly. Also, I can't tell if I like the new world of AI and deep fake vis-a-vis this thread. MS paint and crappy gifs for life. 

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

I thought it was determined that she wasn't trans, just really, really ugly. Also, I can't tell if I like the new world of AI and deep fake vis-a-vis this thread. MS paint and crappy gifs for life. 

I am still trying to figure out an MS Paint for the week, I am just having some writers block at the moment. 

Edited by Vertigo