Things to do pre and post OU game besides seeking tail and getting shitfaced.

Not that there’s anything wrong with those pursuits, but Im taking my middle school and high school boys to their first OU game.  Seeing how the above pursuits were my focus during previous OU weekends in Dallas, Im sorta in the dark about the fair and game day activities for family types.  

Besides making fun of the carnival freaks wearing red, what do you suggest we do before and after our triumph over the dirt burglars?

14 hours ago, Matagorda said:

Not that there’s anything wrong with those pursuits, but Im taking my middle school and high school boys to their first OU game.  Seeing how the above pursuits were my focus during previous OU weekends in Dallas, Im sorta in the dark about the fair and game day activities for family types.  

Besides making fun of the carnival freaks wearing red, what do you suggest we do before and after our triumph over the dirt burglars?

It’s the state fair there is tons to do. Go a bit early go to game day get corn dogs go see the shit at the fair. Go into stadium at 1030 before the big crowd and the end of game day and then leave after the eyes. Go to a cool place in town and watch the rest of the day of CFB with the boys and have a burger and stuff somewhere. 

• Hook 'Em 2