The Night of the Living Karens

statsman

16 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Never made sense that they threw that one into Spain.  But really in which area would it have fit?  Go ahead and give it a spanish name from day 1 though. 

Although, using coral snake colors is a bit of a stretch - a snake that isn't in Spain and isn't a pit viper.  I rode it the year it was moved to Six Flags and it was the avalanche bobsled and will always be that.  I tell young kids that La Vibora means bobsled in Spanish.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, statsman said:

He displayed a savior faire, an elan, that just impressed the hell out of me. People came to complain and he…ignored them. No perfunctory canned excuses, no apologies. He just sat on his stool, fixed his gaze 210 degrees from the complainer, and said … nothing.

John O'Hurley - IMDb

I tell you Elaine, this young man's grace under fire was exquisite. And then I ate the most amazing concoction that I believe the locals call a "corny" dog. Oh that magical night in Arlington, I won't soon forget.

1 hour ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

John O'Hurley - IMDb

I tell you Elaine, this young man's grace under fire was exquisite. And then I ate the most amazing concoction that I believe the locals call a "corny" dog. Oh that magical night in Arlington, I won't soon forget.

Bravo sir. Bravo.

2 hours ago, Jerry Callo said:

Although, using coral snake colors is a bit of a stretch - a snake that isn't in Spain and isn't a pit viper. 

Six Flags is a magical place. Hell Casa Magnetica is somehow in both Spain AND Mexico!

Also La Vibora was originally called Sarajevo Bobsleds at Magic Mountain and it's a damn shame that SFoT doesn't have a Bosnian section.

On 10/16/2023 at 11:04 AM, FirstTimeCaller said:

John O'Hurley - IMDb

Peterman ran through my mind as I read that, too. 

Nice work.