TCU at Texas Tech, 6:00 on FS1

shadow_operative2.0

Get a garage fridge … like a man.

You missed my post where I stated that the garage fridge was depleted. Thanks to Fng Trick or Treaters and their “thirsty” Dads walking through the neighborhood. I’m a good host - shitty candy for the kids and shitty beer for the Dads.

Hook’em!!!
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

Can’t say it any better, there were some imbeciles on here who were jealous of tcu’s cinderella season. 

I'd trade their season last year for ours in a heartbeat. So sure, I'm jealous of their season. Just not their coach, team, city, future, etc.

11 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

You are assuming that TCU can beat Baylor on the road.

Yes, I left off what I consider the easiest win for both tech and tcu.  In order to go from 4 to 6 wins, they will have to win TWO more games.

2 hours ago, Texasrocks said:

I'd trade their season last year for ours in a heartbeat. So sure, I'm jealous of their season. Just not their coach, team, city, future, etc.

Yeah that’s the problem, Baylor did the same thing as tcu. Aranda and dykes had 5th year seniors and RS JR’s stacked on their teams from the previous coach. They then attacked the portal and stacked a boat load of older players. It was a flimsy scheme that wasn’t sustainable. Fuck that Cinderella season. I’d rather build something stable and work towards staying good for a long time. Just my opinion tho.