Week 12, 2023; Texas Tech at Texas

Wulaw Horn

6 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

Tech fan checking in. 

I have zero hope. None. Nada. Zip. 

I fear it’s going to be a bloodbath like that game in the late 90’s where you destroyed our kicker on the fake FG. 

I had so much hope for this season, but alas, we’re not nearly as good as we thought we would be. Luckily for me I have to attend a wedding tonight and miss the shitshow. 

I see your reverse jinx attempt and I do not accept it.

We're gonna skullfuck y'all by 21 points that turns into a 3-point win.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Uncle Nate said:

Tech fan checking in. 

I have zero hope. None. Nada. Zip. 

I fear it’s going to be a bloodbath like that game in the late 90’s where you destroyed our kicker on the fake FG. 

I had so much hope for this season, but alas, we’re not nearly as good as we thought we would be. Luckily for me I have to attend a wedding tonight and miss the shitshow. 

You can always record the game!😄

Just now, TexArcher said:

I see your reverse jinx attempt and I do not accept it.

We're gonna skullfuck y'all by 21 points that turns into a 3-point win.

Nein. No reverse jinx here. 

I was in the stands for Oregon vs Tech and witnessed a coaching staff make dumbass decisions that lost the game. 

I was in Provo at an alcohol-free stadium  surrounded by sugary nice BYU fans on their sugar highs from their maple donut they call a “Cougar Tail” and watched both the players and the coaches go full retard, probably due to the effects of the Mormons’ magic underwear and the weird stories we heard about “soaking”.

We have receivers who can’t get open, lineman who can’t block, and DB’s who can’t cover.  We will go for it deep on our side of the 50 even though we have an All-American punter just sitting around with nothing to do.

The whole program has been a clown show this year, from Game 1. 

I desperately hope we have a chance, but deep in my heart I know we have none.  I wanted so bad to send you all to the SEC with two straight losses to Tech, but it simply wasn’t meant to be.

And our basketball team is even worse than our football team  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

I’m in Midland visiting my parents- all the little anklebiters are out in their red and black bullshit. I hate Tech more than anyone after growing up here. 

We’re gonna whoop that ass. 
55-17 Horns

Just remind them that the best player to ever come out of Midland went to Texas. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Look for the Horns to have one of their best games. Good time to put it all together. Establish the run to open up the passing game. A handful of long TD passes/runs plus another three or four sustained drives. Tech manages 17, maybe. We might just see our second string QB in the fourth. Who will it be?

• Pancho locked this topic
  • Pancho unlocked this topic
On 11/20/2023 at 1:43 PM, Codaxx said:

At this point I just write down 300 yards passing for the opponent, so any double digit spread seems suspect. 

On 11/20/2023 at 2:07 PM, Rickylovesweed said:

If we give up 300 passing yards to Tech our secondary is pretty bad. 

Morton has not thrown for 300+ yards in 5 starts this year. 

Now you see why I was not even remotely worried about Tech. 

On 11/20/2023 at 9:50 AM, Wulaw Horn said:

I mean, if you think our secondary is going to shut them down when they start throwing the ball around I think you are on an island.  

I tried to tell you Tech's WRs are really bad. 

• Like 1