Cowboys Bills

Surly Bevo

This team is like Rhonda Rhousey. All that hype and acclaim and fame and then goes up against a skinny blonde and gets demolished/kicked in the face. We are the glamour shots of teams. Regroup? To what Olsen? Regroup to what? Not overact to what? We have to travel again. We ain’t right against teams with a pulse. 

• Haha 3
  • Rage+1 2

5 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

nicole absolutely on fire in this thread here

Thanks my man! My shit posts will rapidly return. Dallas did this to me. Fucking A.  No pride. They couldn’t wait to run to the locker room with their buttcheeks scrunched together like Ace Ventura fleeing Ray Finkle. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Thanks my man! My shit posts will rapidly return. Dallas did this to me. Fucking A.  No pride. They couldn’t wait to run to the locker room with their buttcheeks scrunched together like Ace Ventura fleeing Ray Finkle. 

giphy.gif

I was going to be good. Was gonna come into the thread, lurk, enjoy some delicious Cowboys fans tears, sneak out. I wasn't expecting this level of performance. Bravo!

• Like 1

Meaningless game that everyone had marked as a loss just yesterday. We were never going to get #1 seed because we lost to Arizona early and that fucked it all up. So- you gotta win playoff game on the road… same as it ever was. Your chances of reaching the nfc championship game are the same as they were yesterday. Actually better I guess because the Boys qualified for the playoffs. Buffalo played like a desperate team that wanted to send a message. The other team flat out didn’t want to get off the plane. Not sure how that happens in the nfl, but apparently it does, and not just to us. Who cares tho, Bills are still all time record setting historical losers. 

• Haha 2

Being a Cowboys fan in the current millennium is sort of like being an Aztec human sacrifice, except:

• You are reincarnated weekly to experience the ritual over and over
  • you arrive at the temple to witness an 80 year old botoxed silicone dicked bazillionaire banging your woman -while looking at you and laughing 
  • you look forward to and are willing pay for the next opportunity 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I think the problem is that many of the players don't have a lot of respect for the coaches or the owner. More importantly, they aren't afraid of them. If McCarthy ever tried to punch one of them, he'd have a cardiac infarction - one too many visits to the barn fridge. I can't see this guy going into a tirade - ever. (Although maybe he has a time or two on the sidelines, screaming at a ref - and maybe that got their blood pumping. Didn't see any of that yesterday.)

Hey, if they feel like it, maybe if Michael Irvin gets them pumped up, or someone big gets in their face and gets them going, they can play some pretty good football, but when push comes to shove, there are still too many pussies on the team, including the coaches and the owner. Tom Robbins might have dubbed them the Dallas Pussyboys.

Edited by Irish Wrist Watch
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

This is the most over reacted to team that has ever existed. When they win it's super bowl expectations, when they lose they are overrated junk. But this game was easy to predict. Any time you look at the practice report and see multiple people listed as limited with illness, bet against that team.

huh?  no one thinks they are winning the super bowl and most predict a second round exit.  

• Hook 'Em 1

As of yesterday before kickoff there were folks yammering about how many games the eagles needed to lose in order for Dallas to clinch the East since of course Cowboys would win out.

Last night Cowboys would get crushed by yesterday’s Dolphins or Lions, and likely struggle against the skins.

It will be hard to lose the fifth seed so we get Groundhog Day again. Win against Tampa (could they lose to yesterday’s Baker?) and then prison raped in SF. Rinse fucking repeat

I think the problem is that many of the players don't have a lot of respect for the coaches or the owner. More importantly, they aren't afraid of them. If McCarthy ever tried to punch one of them, he'd have a cardiac infarction - one too many visits to the barn fridge. I can't see this guy going into a tirade - ever. (Although maybe he has a time or two on the sidelines, screaming at a ref - and maybe that got their blood pumping. Didn't see any of that yesterday.)
Hey, if they feel like it, maybe if Michael Irvin gets them pumped up, or someone big gets in their face and gets them going, they can play some pretty good football, but when push comes to shove, there are still too many pussies on the team, including the coaches and the owner. Tom Robbins might have dubbed them the Dallas Pussyboys.

Players in general love Jerry Jones and the entire Jones family. I think the problem is opposite: they are coddled with the luxury of the Star, of valet parking and custom smoothies, personal supplement regimens and marketing help for their brands.

A lot of the issue with fans is underrespecting Buffalo. They have lost close games with dumb turnovers and avoiding the run. Since Joe Brady took over they’ve become a mistake free team that runs the ball well.

7 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

This is the most over reacted to team that has ever existed. When they win it's super bowl expectations, when they lose they are overrated junk. But this game was easy to predict. Any time you look at the practice report and see multiple people listed as limited with illness, bet against that team.

Also the biggest excuse making team ever.

6 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Players in general love Jerry Jones and the entire Jones family. I think the problem is opposite: they are coddled with the luxury of the Star, of valet parking and custom smoothies, personal supplement regimens and marketing help for their brands.

A lot of the issue with fans is underrespecting Buffalo. They have lost close games with dumb turnovers and avoiding the run. Since Joe Brady took over they’ve become a mistake free team that runs the ball well.

Then they aren't afraid of the coaches. They loved Jimmy Johnson and Tom Landry, but they knew when they fucked up they would get their asses kicked. Seems I recall Johnson, first year with Dallas, firing one player for smiling and shaking hands with an opponent after a loss.

I also recall a story about Landry, told by Neely or Nyland? that says back in their hay day, they could beat a team 40-0 and come in on Monday only to have Landry rip them a new one for the mistakes they made the day before.

That's what these players need - not Fat Mike McCarthy, not twinkle toes Kellen Moore, not a cheerleader like Garrett or Campo or Gailey. If McCarthy can change then I suppose we can live with him, but losses like yesterday this late in the season are fucking unforgivable. Maybe they ought to try firing someone to put the fear of God in these people.