Gun Control

Heavy 6

As usual, you have nothing to add to the discussion and no rebuttal to salient points.
Say something worth arguing about and I'll clean your clock. Your Head Ding-Dong has a bad case of keyboard diarrhea. Along with being a hypocrite and no real dialogue(what you folks specialize in).

Until then;
8e89191d2c38167a01e604ccffd248d7.jpg
  • Haha 1

Just now, Brothahorn said:

Say something worth arguing about and I'll clean your clock. Your Head Ding-Dong has a bad case of keyboard diarrhea. Along with being a hypocrite and no real dialogue(what you folks specialize in).

Until then;

What does the word "hypocrite" mean?

In your case, enjoying the use of semi-automatic rifles, but now wanting to ban them. So that your son or my son does not have the same right/privilege. And it's not because they did anything wrong, but simply because you think, you know best.
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Until then;

So in other words you can't. Sick deflection, yo.

9 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:
17 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

In your case, enjoying the use of semi-automatic rifles, but now wanting to ban them. So that your son or my son does not have the same right/privilege. And it's not because they did anything wrong, but simply because you think, you know best.

Bad teammate is a 20 year old in college. I doubt he owns weapons of any kind. He just claims to own them so he can go, "Look at me, I own weapons, I am a 'common sense' gun owner that believes they should be banned." He thinks it bolsters his argument. Problem is, this little triggered snowflake titty bitch has never touched a gun in his life, he would soil his pants if he did.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brothahorn said:

Let's try again. What issue would you like to discuss regarding gun control?

I'm with the people that say we should start by effectively enforcing existing laws and build from there.

I own several guns and in no way want a repeal of the 2nd amendment.

Gun dorks are fucking annoying manchildren.

Etc.

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I'm with the people that say we should start by effectively enforcing existing laws and build from there.

I own several guns and in no way want a repeal of the 2nd amendment.

Gun dorks are fucking annoying manchildren.

Etc.

Then we are partially speaking the same language. If we can't/won't enforce existing laws, no sense in passing new laws. Crawl before you walk.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

None of that is hypocrisy.

18 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

So when are you going to turn in the semi auto weapons you own and practice what you preach?

I don't advocate anyone just handing over their semi auto weapons unless they want to. I don't advocate any gun grabbing from private citizens at all.

Edited by bad_teammate

15 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

None of that is hypocrisy.

I don't advocate anyone just handing over their semi auto weapons unless they want to. I don't advocate any gun grabbing from private citizens at all.

I apologize if I am misinterpreting your views. Please correct me, if I am wrong.

You own semi-auto rifles, but think that they should be banned going forward?

You won't destroy/turn in the weapons you have now. Instead, have a will to carry out your wishes?

To me owning something that you think should be banned and keeping them until you pass(then getting rid of them) is hypocrisy. Do as I think, not as I did. If it was that bad, why would you wait until your passing? Wrong is wrong and right is right.

• Like 1

You own semi-auto rifles, but think that they should be banned going forward?

I advocate banning the sale, gifting, manufacture, import, export, and inheritance of all semi-automatic weapons. If that became law, I would follow it to the letter.

Because I fucking hate the police (I even view the military with profound distrust and wariness), I absolutely do not advocate gun grabbing. My move of choice would be to focus on the manufacture and changing-of-hands aspect, not the ownership aspect. And I do not value business as I do private individuals so the idea of a gun shop being raided by the ATF doesn't bother me nearly as much as the idea of a private residence being raided by the ATF.

You won't destroy/turn in the weapons you have now. Instead, have a will to carry out your wishes?

I would destroy them or turn them in if it became the law, yes. Just as I would expect of anyone else.

Until that is the law, I will not do that. And I do not expect anyone else to.

You should look up what "hypocrisy" means.

Your (bad) argument is just like the one thrown at people who advocate raising taxes. "Well pay the fucking IRS more money if that's what you think! GOT 'EM!"

To me owning something that you think should be banned and keeping them until you pass(then getting rid of them) is hypocrisy.

Where can I get a copy of the Brothahorn Dictionary Of Making Up Definitions Because I Feel Like It? Is it on Amazon?

If it was that bad, why would you wait until your passing?

What do you mean by "that bad"?

I trust myself and the methods by which I have secured my weapons. I am sure the vast majority of my fellow gun owners are just as responsible with them as I am, if not moreso. My advocacy for the policy outlined above is not out of fear of weapons themselves (of which you can see photographs in the Shag gun thread) or a belief that the weapons are inherently bad on their own or even a belief that most gun owners door a poor job.

My advocacy for the policy outlined above is about society-wide issues that go beyond any single gun owner's fitness or quality. There are too many deadly weapons out there. We cannot go grab them without becoming a police state. But we can stop the flow of fresh supply and, over time, that will stem the tide of blood.

9 hours ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

Bad teammate is a 20 year old in college. I doubt he owns weapons of any kind. He just claims to own them so he can go, "Look at me, I own weapons, I am a 'common sense' gun owner that believes they should be banned." He thinks it bolsters his argument. Problem is, this little triggered snowflake titty bitch has never touched a gun in his life, he would soil his pants if he did.

Explains so much...  

12 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

If by "truth bombs" you mean "mostly a bunch of blustering bullshit", sure.

Around a minute in, our very large friends sets up the premise of his argument with some very dumb statements:

- No one wants to put the blame on the shooters
- Everyone wants to blame me
(I'm assuming he doesn't mean himself personally, but the general idea of the law-abiding citizen which he, of course, feels that he typifies)

Both of those statements are ridiculous and have no connection to reality.

- You want to turn around and restrict my rights.

OK this is true. But that's not a "punishment" so it doesn't fit with your setup. You're whining. One half of a LEGIT tag.

- We're the first ones taxed.

Yeah, that's how taxes work. This gets a LEGIT tag.

- And the last ones considered.

What?

- And the first ones punished when things like this happen?

What? People talking about relatively minor gun control matters that wouldn't impact you at all is a punishment? Just how fucking fragile are you, big man?

- Because our rights are the ones being taken away.

Which ones? What? If we agree on gun control legislation, it applies to everyone equally. What special group is being "punished" here?

- I'll turn my guns in.

No one is asking you to. I cannot think of a single person who is saying you should have to. Sir, what are you talking about?

- The Crips and Bloods won't turn their guns in.

True. Very true. I give this a LEGIT tag.

- We demonize, criminalize, and villify the police.

No we don't, what the hell are you talking about?

- And we make the criminals into victims.

What the fuck are you talking about?

- An AR-15 is not a military grade weapon.

Sir, what the fuck are you talking about?

- It's a .22, you'd get killed in 15 minutes.

lol wut?

- We need to drop all this division.

Weren't you just ranting about the loonies in the left? OK bud.

12 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

If by "truth bombs" you mean "mostly a bunch of blustering bullshit", sure.

Around a minute in, our very large friends sets up the premise of his argument with some very dumb statements:

- No one wants to put the blame on the shooters
- Everyone wants to blame me
(I'm assuming he doesn't mean himself personally, but the general idea of the law-abiding citizen which he, of course, feels that he typifies)

Both of those statements are ridiculous and have no connection to reality.

- You want to turn around and restrict my rights.

OK this is true. But that's not a "punishment" so it doesn't fit with your setup. You're whining. One half of a LEGIT tag.

- We're the first ones taxed.

Yeah, that's how taxes work. This gets a LEGIT tag.

- And the last ones considered.

What?

- And the first ones punished when things like this happen?

What? People talking about relatively minor gun control matters that wouldn't impact you at all is a punishment? Just how fucking fragile are you, big man?

- Because our rights are the ones being taken away.

Which ones? What? If we agree on gun control legislation, it applies to everyone equally. What special group is being "punished" here?

- I'll turn my guns in.

No one is asking you to. I cannot think of a single person who is saying you should have to. Sir, what are you talking about?

- The Crips and Bloods won't turn their guns in.

True. Very true. I give this a LEGIT tag.

- We demonize, criminalize, and villify the police.

No we don't, what the hell are you talking about?

- And we make the criminals into victims.

What the fuck are you talking about?

- An AR-15 is not a military grade weapon.

Sir, what the fuck are you talking about?

- It's a .22, you'd get killed in 15 minutes.

lol wut?

- We need to drop all this division.

Weren't you just ranting about the loonies in the left? OK bud.

Damn dude. You sure love to hear yourself thumb or finger your device.

Edited by EastTexan
Quoted twice.

9 hours ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

If this is true (20 year old in college) it explains his triggered essays. If not true, well, it explains his triggered essays.

Well, this discussion is certainly going places.

Good Lord, Lawrence! Why are you slapping a monkey?

Teddy, this guy's been pushing me and pushing me and I'm sick of it!

Who's more evolved?

I got several emails this morning from my kid's school district and our city:

Late this evening Friendswood Police were made aware of a disturbing social media post threatening our school district. We immediately began an investigation and can now report that the person responsible for this post is in police custody.  The 16-year old is charged with Terroristic Threats, a 3rd degree felony.

Internets are serious business, yo.  Kid just ruined his life.

Edited by bernorange
fucking tags are FUBAR - oh well

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 4:55 PM, Heavy 6 said:

Government officials don’t give a shit about your civil rights. They are more than happy to regulate your life, and use all of their resources in the public sector, including taxpayer-funded allies, to strip away your freedoms and control you.

It shouldn’t be a left or right issue.   

Shut the fuck up

• Fuck You 1

On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:11 PM, Brian Fantana said:

Hahaha, look at this bad ass keyboard warrior. You think owning guns makes you a man? Get the fuck out of here and run back to your double wide, kid. Mom's calling.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound."

6 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

"Dumbass making bad analogies based on fantasy: Armybrat"

Too bad you don't know about the many women who have successfully defended themselves with firearms.

keep on livin' in mom's basement.