Texas Softball 2024 - Farewell to the Big 12 (and back to OKC?)

Js1

I’m sure he will be asked and will say, but if the point to third wasn’t to hold Bella, it was either a weird gesture to touch the base or it was for Mia to come to third. I didn’t see if she was in a position to get that signal or not, but if so then she missed it or saw Bella stop.  Did she round 2nd?

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’m sure he will be asked and will say, but if the point to third wasn’t to hold Bella, it was either a weird gesture to touch the base or it was for Mia to come to third. I didn’t see if she was in a position to get that signal or not, but if so then she missed it or saw Bella stop.  Did she round 2nd?

you don't start communicating with the runner going to second until the runner at 3rd is past.  the runner at 2nd has to pick up the ball.

I think White thought she was going to get thrown out because the ball was hit so hard.  it was possible but you still gotta send her with 2 outs.

Edited by dcar00

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

Atwood hit by pitch to lead off the 5th

I get the pinch runner but man I don’t like her getting pulled even if statically she won’t be back up again unless Texas goes through the line up. 

I get the pinch runner but man I don’t like her getting pulled even if statically she won’t be back up again unless Texas goes through the line up. 
Courtesy runner. Not pulled from game. Allowed once per player
  • Like 1

Just now, Kel Varnsen said:

Umpires have blown at least 4 calls this game.

the first base ump just wants TV time with the exaggerated punch out instead of paying attention to what is actually happening.

• Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Catpfish said:
4 minutes ago, troph said:

Courtesy runner. Not pulled from game. Allowed once per player

Hey thanks didn’t know that rule.

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

Umps suck but we have not shown up for a super regional. 

true. plate ump fucked us out of one run.  the challenges are the only reason White hasn't choked someone out yet.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

true. plate ump fucked us out of one run.  the challenges are the only reason White hasn't choked someone out yet.

Yea played like shit yesterday or we wouldn’t be in this spot. Fucking Aggy has come in way more aggressive. 

How white thinks pointing down at the bag is the same as pointing home is bullshit. He fucking blamed her. You could see Steve waving his arm as if to tell him “this is how you signal go home.” Fucking head coach gaslighting her. That’s some bullshit.