Texas Softball 2024 - Farewell to the Big 12 (and back to OKC?)

Js1

Posted (edited)

I’ve never been more disappointed in this team. They absolutely earned the #1 seed but they’re so young. White failed to get them ready for aggy but they’ll learn from this. 

Onto next year I guess 

And again, fuck you committee for underseeding aggy 2-3 spots so you could get your precious matchup. This is not the #16 team, period. 

Edited by Js1
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Js1 said:

I’ve never been more disappointed in this team. They absolutely earned the #1 seed but they’re so young. White failed to get them ready for aggy but they’ll learn from this. 

Onto next year I guess 

And again, fuck you committee for underseeding aggy 2-3 spots so you could get your precious matchup. This is not the #16 team, period. 

That may be true but the #1 seed at home should curb stomp anyone who walks on that field.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, dcar00 said:

good try good effort Mike.

Not today man, I’m furious he didn’t own that third base call. That fucked the dugout mood, I guarantee it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, troph said:

That may be true but the #1 seed at home should curb stomp anyone who walks on that field.

we don't have the pitching to count on curb stomping anyone that can actually hit.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, troph said:

Not today man, I’m furious he didn’t own that third base call. That fucked the dugout mood, I guarantee it. 

I’m thinking the same thing

i hope after this game he takes accountability on that cause that’s how a team turns really fast. 

shit look how they playing 

I'll blame White for having Kavan throw anything remotely like a strike to Cannon there. I know she K'ed her in the 1st, but every AB you're playing with fire.

It's clearly going to take way better pitching, defense AND coaching to get back to OKC. Even then we'll have to hope we can hit against an ace or two along the way. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, D3zii said:

I’m thinking the same thing

i hope after this game he takes accountability on that cause that’s how a team turns really fast. 

shit look how they playing 

Woulda been a one run game and instead he blamed his player for doing what he asked, that’s a fucking train wreck guaranteed.

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

Don’t worry guys the baseball team will get put in aggy regional and get revenge!

I’m telling you, watch the baseball team fucks shit up like ppl thought the softball team would 😂😂

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

we don't have the pitching to count on curb stomping anyone that can actually hit.

Im angry and using extreme language. 2-0 should be more likely than 0-2 no matter how you see it, otherwise you’re not the #1 seed.

Posted (edited)

That's one seriously ugly building behind left field. Needs to be blocked out. It's a dark, looming hex on this team.

Looks like it was built cheap as fuck, too. Just like the one across the street from it.

Edited by Chopper
  • Haha 1