Texas Softball 2024 - Farewell to the Big 12 (and back to OKC?)

Js1

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Bella showed a lot there, after the crap Mike White just did. 

happy for her

Noticed he was pointing home. 

Edited by troph

5 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Wrong. Aggy was better than both FSU and Bama and should have been far higher than 16. Everyone knew it at the time

Okay.  You go ahead with a loser's mentality where everything is someone else's fault and everything is stacked against you.  Refs are against us, the Big 12 is trying to screw us, the committee screwed us by seeding Aggy too low, etc.  

I'd like to see the team have the attitude of "We'll play anyone, anywhere, anytime.  We'll play 'em in a f'n parking lot, just bring it on."

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Hondo said:

Okay.  You go ahead with a loser's mentality where everything is someone else's fault and everything is stacked against you.  Refs are against us, the Big 12 is trying to screw us, the committee screwed us by seeding Aggy too low, etc.  

I'd like to see the team have the attitude of "We'll play anyone, anywhere, anytime.  We'll play 'em in a f'n parking lot, just bring it on."

Okay idk if you know, but I’ve been the guy for this team on this site all year along. The committee gave us an underseeded aggy so they could get their matchup. We should still not be in a game 2 dogfight trying to keep our season going. But we should have been hosting Bama or FSU. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Just now, Dr Fear said:
1 minute ago, Hank_Hill said:
Well this will be a meme on twitter if we end up losing

My in laws don't have rewind, what is going on ?

Some assholes have been dumping trash behind the outfield pads. It's finally overfilled and pad won't fit against fence.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1