My new favorite subreddit

GSU&UT

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s an oldie but a goodie. I thought they were originally in there so maybe this one’s been edited. I believe that’s she’s a lady of the video production industry….or at least had been some time prior to this filming.

Edit: Bella Reese. And no, I guess they weren’t in this video. Not this one anyways.

On 1/12/2024 at 6:45 PM, nnm said:

His camerawork was fine until the money shot. Then he let us down. 

On 1/12/2024 at 8:34 PM, Jkwellborn said:

How the fuck she gonna show her titties and he didn’t get it on camera?

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dnaguy said:

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Those oversize suit coats in the 80s/90s were awful in retrospect.  As are the ultratight slimfit femboy suits that became popular in the 2010s and persist today.  Need something in the middle.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nnm said:

Those oversize suit coats in the 80s/90s were awful in retrospect.  As are the ultratight slimfit femboy suits that became popular in the 2010s and persist today.  Need something in the middle.  

Since this is the black twitter thread, this is an appropriate tangent I believe, but there is extensive photo evidence and articles written about the atrocious 90's NBA draft class suits.

Here is one I found on a quick google that looks like the Alvin, Simon and Theodore in Dave's coat:

325617.jpg.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dnaguy said:

Absolutely loved that song back in the 80s.  Mrs. NNM also thought it was catchy.  Until I told her what it was about.  Then she didn't like it anymore.  

So many questions. What was he shooting at? Why was that damn woman shrieking the entire time? Why was he wearing gloves? Did he really scream that he was hit at the beginning of the clip? What’s up with the rolling? What was the stringy shit hanging off his pistol after he was laying down? How pissed was the Tesla owner with the Disabled Vet tag after he learned the cop was taking cover from air all over his car? Does he not know that rounds striking Kevlar still hurt like a bitch, cause no way he’s wearing plates?Where’s the video where he finds out that he wasn’t struck? Where’s the video of everyone making fun of his ass?

Short answer: Florida.

• Haha 1