Chipotle Guy Gets Got with Gat over Guac

That Guac up charge is serious business.  Last time I ate there I got guac and something else like sour cream that is evidently extra. Checked out and it was like $5 over the price on the board.  

1 hour ago, DaysOff said:

Bout fucking time. And qdoba in Denver terminal B... You're on the clock. You used to be cool with your portions, then went all chipotle.

Qdoba is better than Chipotle because Qdoba doesn't saturate their food in cilantro.

The Louisiana governor signed the law that says that every drunk, dumb angry Boudreaux in the state can now conceal carry without a license. It goes into effect July 4.    
What a wonderful sensible idea to let people go to Academy and buy a firearm with no training whatsoever, no range time or practicing, and carry that gun anywhere they want.
The better news is that these new concealed carry people will not have spent a minute looking at all the numerous exclusions that prohibit concealed carry contained in the statute.   I have a concealed carry license, close to a dozen handguns, and this stupid shit drives me crazy. 
I expect a lot of deaths involving bad seafood and LSU losses