UTRGV @ Texas - 6:30 on LHN

Horny Bull

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Who cares about aggy? Let me know when they actually win something. Just because our team sucks doesn’t mean we need to act so bitchmade 

Well, recruits aren’t about to come here, while we are shitting the bed and aggy is playing lights out….this won’t help Pierce, and if you had a son who’s a pitcher, do you want him coming here and working under Pierce?

3 minutes ago, Hookem2147 said:

2 combined runs against A&M Corpus Christi and UTRGV

In 2005 we had games where we scored 2 against Corpus, 1 against SWT, 2 against Kansas, and 1 against Kansas.  If you can pitch that shit doesn't matter at the end of day.

5 hours ago, Caver60 said:

My son plays for UTRGV. He will get his first start tonight.

He's been a Texas fan his entire life, and he's giddy about playing at the Disch.

How does he feel about Texas now that we've hit him 3 times and walked him the other two?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Caver60 said:

My son plays for UTRGV. He will get his first start tonight.

He's been a Texas fan his entire life, and he's giddy about playing at the Disch.

extremely bad ass

my dad played for and graduated from pan am. Lot of companies are gravitating to ut rgv for new hires 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

How the fuck we got like 9 pitchers on this squad who can't throw strikes to save their lives????

Pierce was not a great talent evaluator to start, deciding to be the pitching coach this year was the death blow to the season and his job.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

Pierce was not a great talent evaluator to start, deciding to be the pitching coach this year was the death blow to the season and his job.  

Even if you're the best pitching coach in the world, what would make you think you can hold down two jobs and do them both well?