The 2024 Quest for Lord Stanley's Cup - general NHL playoffs discussion thread

8 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:
14 minutes ago, Vertuzzi said:
Buddy was coming for a head right now. Love watching this guy play. 

You love watching headhunters? Fuck that noise.

Yes, makes the game exciting. He’s a guy you’d love to have on your team. 

6 hours ago, Vertuzzi said:

Yes, makes the game exciting. He’s a guy you’d love to have on your team. 

Dude tried to throw a flying elbow, fuck him. You like to have guys on your team that play physical and irritate the other team, there's no place for guys that attempt to injure others.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

Dude's no different than Raffi Torres or Bryan Marchment from back in the day, and of course DoPS won't do a fucking thing even though by the rules that's supposed to be a match penalty. 

so in conclusion fuck him and fuck George Parros, wish he had given himself a concussion when he kamikaze'd into the glass.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

7 hours ago, Vertuzzi said:

Jesus, lighten up guys. It’s playoff hockey. Trouba plays mean and is a prick. Love guys like that on my team. Wish Boston had more of them. 

I like them on my team so long as they're not out to hurt people.  I don't like that.

• Hook 'Em 1

Bruins should have traded Ullmark when we had the chance. We have known what we have with Swayman for a couple of years now. It’s nice having two reliable goalies but at the expense of being incredibly weak up the middle…ehh. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Vertuzzi said:

Bruins should have traded Ullmark when we had the chance. We have known what we have with Swayman for a couple of years now. It’s nice having two reliable goalies but at the expense of being incredibly weak up the middle…ehh. 

Remember, when Linus Ullmark and Jack Eichel were all the Buffalo Sabres had? 

3 hours ago, Vertuzzi said:

They'll probably have to in the offseason.  I believe Swayman is a free agent, so he's gonna get paid.

9 hours ago, InkaUtexas said:

Hell of a comeback.

That was fun to watch, but some awful goaltending on both ends - at least Vancouver has an excuse.  Skinner just sucks.  And how does McJesus go a full game without a shot on goal and his team only put 18 pucks on net all night?  Pathetic effort.  

17 hours ago, Vertuzzi said:

Miss me yet? lol 

Patrice-Bergeron-Boston-Bruins-2.jpg