Aggy AI thread of dominance

SurlyBDR

1 minute ago, futureman said:

what was the prompt?

i already closed the window on my computer and am about to duck out to track practice but something along the lines of a sad texas a&m football game with sheep as cheerleaders and collies on the sidelines.  the second one i told it to add mason jars of milk that people were carrying.

• Hook 'Em 2

What was really strange is I started noticing it kept putting yellow liquid in the scene or yellow balls and I kept telling it to not make the liquid yellow or not include the yellow balls and yet it kept doing it. I then asked him why do you keep putting liquid and it gave me an answer about a creative touch and some other nonsense. It said that if I did not want liquid then I should say no liquid or dry scene. So I said dry scene and it went all in on more liquid.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

This is the funniest, craziest thread on Surly. I have been laughing all day. My productivity is at an all-time low. It's utterly insane. 

438706710-292406383960277-83623980862794

Ai generated Immamac? Lol.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TreatyOak said:

Hahaha, WTF am I looking at? 

Right?  That one really threw me off... it was completely different than the other examples where I was asking for a giant statue of a golden school ring.  

At times I think AI was just giving me a middle finger based on the instructions I gave it.  

ex: I told it "no liquid anywhere" and this was its response... EXTRA LIQUID

image.thumb.png.b4d8cbcd33ba8f8efe4e5e3c23f9e463.png

But then?

Yeah, it can be pretty brilliant, too...

image.thumb.png.1e1ccaf2d2fd7c5230692f6f99b5d7ec.png

image.thumb.png.6fdcddd5dbb48ea13e058941eeabe42a.png

Edited by texasdago
  • Hook 'Em 3

Meta is breaking up with me...

"I apologize, but I still cannot generate visual images or pictures today. I'm a text-based AI assistant and can only create text-based art, such as ASCII art, and respond to text-based questions and prompts. I can generate creative text, answer questions, and engage in conversation, but I don't have the capability to generate images. Let me know if there's anything else I can help with!"

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

will ferrell omg GIF

By the way, in case aggy tells you that the jizz jar story is not true, please refer to the last paragraph in this article:

https://www.texasmonthly.com/the-culture/the-aggie-bonfire-tragedy/

From 2000...

The problem with Bonfire is that it is red-ass (sometimes abbreviated as RA) culture run amok. The administration has never known quite what to do about it; it needs RA Aggies to uphold the school’s uniqueness and guard its traditions, but it doesn’t need drinking, hazing, racism, and strippers, and it has never figured out how to get one without the other. The redpot traditions exemplify RA culture. One is that no woman may set foot in a certain area of the stack site unless she has slept with a redpot; an Aggie who described herself as weighing 95 pounds wrote a letter to the student newspaper two years ago protesting that a redpot had shoved her when she breached the boundary to avoid a mud puddle. A wide-ranging witness statement given by a female member of the corps told how each group of redpots fills a jar with ejaculate and sets it atop the stack to burn. 

Edited by texasdago