Demarco Boyd charged with misdemeanor assault, suspended from team activities, has left the team

Machinator

12 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I wont bump, but I'd be shocked if you weren't wrong. DalTxHornFan  apparently heard the same shit I heard from some folks. Which is Boyd beat the living fuck out of a skinny little guy and his friends or other folks have the whole thing on video. If what I heard was correct, Boyd is going to fucking jail. My understanding was the kid was hospitalized. 

Not sure if it's true, but that is what I heard.

Fair enough, the question in this thread is whether the hospitalization was caused by Demarco or the accident. I don't think anyone denies the kid was hospitalized or that Demarco assaulted the victim. 

The issue, as referenced above by Twice Horn, is if there was serious bodily harm  caused by Demarco it seems like there would have been more severe charges like aggravated assault. 

Edited by texasstrong12

Lot of folks making unwarranted assumptions about veracity of sensationalized reporting. If there were clear evidence of Agg Assault, that would be the  charge. Pig assault, maybe. Guy in the Jeep just hit a car so hard that the collision not only destroyed the back end of the car he hit, it rammed that car into the one in front of it and destroyed the front end, too - I'd be surprised if the guy driving the Jeep didn't have enough in the way of injuries just from the wreck to merit a ride to the ER, regardless of any resulting from the alleged assault.

I'd think the Jeep driver - who, be fair, caused the whole thing all by himself using nothing more than his own skill and daring - should be charged with at least "following too closely" or "failure to maintain control" or "driving while stupid".

Lastly - for now - two things: One, I suspect the Dad may be behind some of the shit-stirring; Two, DON'T TALK TO COPS - ESPECIALLY IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT, just say your lawyer would have a fit if you say anything without the lawyer present to advise you, and keep saying that until they quit asking questions.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, DalTxHornFan said:

Point well taken.  Maybe an emotional reaction.  Kid is out of hospital, but hasn't been able to work since the event.  Hopefully will be able to go back to school for fall semester.

If his Dad is a big firm lawyer, why did he send him to Ark? 

3 minutes ago, buffalobill989 said:

all im saying is kid made a mistake. you guys seem to be saying ark guy deserved it. ive been a quite a few wrecks and i didnt get out and start punching people.

1) Mixon beat the shit out of a female 

2) Nobody here has said the "ark guy deserved it" other than a few people joking around. Almost everyone is in the group of wait and see what actually happened. If Demarco was unprovoked and beat the shit of the "victim" almost everyone here would argue that he should be dismissed. 

Please stop being so dumb. 

Edited by texasstrong12

12 minutes ago, buffalobill989 said:

you guys are all debating about a misdemeaner or agg assult. haha. he beat the shit out of that kid. if he didn't it wouldnt be an issue

Your contributions are numerous and astute. You should retire on your laurels.

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Thanks.  Is that in the code somewhere?  I didn't see it immediately and quit looking.  The assault section has gotten so complicated with all the peace officer, domestic violence, blah blah blah now specifically written into it.

Section 1.07 of the penal code, Definitions.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, buffalobill989 said:

all im saying is kid made a mistake. you guys seem to be saying ark guy deserved it. ive been a quite a few wrecks and i didnt get out and start punching people.

You read the thread, and this is what you got out of it? How do you get through life with such a limited ability to understand the context of what people are saying?

31 minutes ago, buffalobill989 said:

maybe he deserved it because it was slick? im sure herman will suspend him and maybe even kick him off. but its a back up. at least mixon was gone for a year and did the required things he needed to do.

It's things like this that remind me how fucking stupid Sooners are. I know it in my head, but it's good to have a reminder for the heart. Thank you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, buffalobill989 said:

lets talk about the backpack. while you were struggling about a bottom feeder is the sec we were in the playoffs. wait i forgot how many times since they have been started. and with a coaching change. i say bring back clapping butter teeth. 

you do realize ou struggled against UT last year right?

Just now, buffalobill989 said:

oh wait.  i forgot your mom liked the way ive been beeting her pussy for a few years now. she said she didnt care if it was a few minutes. i still won

Beeting? I don't think i want to know 

4 minutes ago, buffalobill989 said:

oh wait.  i forgot your mom liked the way ive been beeting her pussy for a few years now. she said she didnt care if it was a few minutes. i still won

spelling errors and a necrophiliac?  Sounds about right for a sooner.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, buffalobill989 said:

Honest question. Do you live in a trailer park and do a lot of meth because you are fitting the Sooner stereotype? 

• Machinator changed the title to Demarco Boyd charged with misdemeanor assault, suspended from team activities, has left the team