2018 Houston Texans Season Thread

tx 3 putt

Just now, Zavala said:

Some times you need that "feel good" to get ready for Big Bang after watching Chicago Fire, EMT, Police, FBI, NCIS and SWAT

The television habits of old people fascinate me. 

I'll be 50 in a few years and often wonder when my brain will tell me to start watcing CBS. I mean, it has to happen at some point, right?

1 minute ago, Irish Wrist Watch said:

They got outclassed today. Better coaching, largely

Deshaun hasn't hit the broad side of a barn, our OLine has gotten mauled all day, and we are trotting out a practice-squad receiving corps. 

Was the coaching great? No. But it wasn't 3 scores bad. We are paper thin and need to get healthy or this is going to be a first-round exit. 

Just now, ztejas said:

Deshaun hasn't hit the broad side of a barn, our OLine has gotten mauled all day, and we are trotting out a practice-squad receiving corps. 

Was the coaching great? No. But it wasn't 3 scores bad. We are paper thin and need to get healthy or this is going to be a first-round exit. 

Damn I wish we could play Cinci like the good ole' days where playoff wins were won with TJ Yates

2 hours ago, Zavala said:

This Colts coach looks like such a doofus. Glad their cokehead owner couldn't find anybody legit for Luck. Hope he doesn't get Matt McCarthy. 

A Houston NFL fan taunting Frank Reich was an interesting choice

Deshaun is going to drag BoB's fatass to a Super Bowl just like Rodgers did for McCarthy. 

He won't get fired because his QB is too much of a fucking baller. I have zero doubt we would have at least sent this to OT without that horrific choke job by the D.