2018 Houston Texans Season Thread

tx 3 putt

We low key have a decent team. The Oline is better than anyone expected. Romeo is not taking his afternoon nap, as much. And Chin has done a decent job as OC.

I'm not scared of the punk ass Patriots. Especially, if we can somehow get them at home.

And then we waste 10 seconds.

Just now, Brothahorn said:

We low key have a decent team. The Oline is better anyone expected. Romeo is not taking his afternoon nap, as much. And Chin has done a decent job as OC.

I'm scared of the punk ass Patriots. Especially, if we can somehow get them at home.

You mean you're not scared.

Also - our OLine is our biggest weakness. I'm amazed we are about to be 9-3 with the way they have pass-blocked this season. 

You mean you're not scared.

Also - our OLine is our biggest weakness. I'm amazed we are about to be 9-3 with the way they have pass-blocked this season. 

Yes.

They are the weak link, but still have done a decent job during the win streak. Considering who they are, you can't ask for much more.

Fuck can't believe I'm about to type this but only because it's such an ass beating.

I really, really liked how Baker immediately went up to Callaway. That's leadership in a nutshell.

He's a Sooner megadouche but he's a good football player. Wonder if Cleveland is going to manage to ruin him somehow.

1 hour ago, ztejas said:

Y'all crack me up. 22 point drubbing and it's not good enough. Just take the W. 9-3. Foreman coming back at somepoint. 

Foreman won't see any significant playing time this year.

And I am that guy. Yay! 4 field goals!

1 minute ago, mycox said:

I have no doubt the Texans will win the division. I have doubt they will make it past the 2nd round of the playoffs.

It's hard to get excited about these wins against teams that are a combined 48-57, when 3 of them were gifted due to the stupidity of the opposing coach.

Go 13-3 and get a Top 2 seed, make the championship game. Otherwise this is nothing to crow about.

I don't think most of us want to be "that" guy... but it's just that we've seen how this story plays out before. Also mainly cause this team is flawed and my assumption at this point is that it'll take a perfect game/breaks to realistically keep moving in the playoffs.